You +Me = Chaos - Epilogue

Hello this is the last chapter. I'm sorry it boring and short but it only to start out the next book. So I hope you like. If You Do vote and comment.

I wake my dream less sleep to the cry of my child. It's been almost three month since they were born. I stand up at the same time Andrew does. "It's my turn. I'll get them to sleep." I go straight to their room. But when I get there they are asleep. I check the baby monitor and it is on. I guess it was just my hearing. But Andrew heard it too. Maybe we're just used to them waking up at this time. I go back to my room. I hear the crying again. This time I go quickly and when I get there near the baby monitor there is a tape recorder. I turn of the baby monitor but the tape recorder is still on. I was about to turn it off when the crying stops and laughter starts. I know that laughter from anywhere. It Andréa's laugh. Then it gets worse. She starts talking.

"Hello little sister. Oh I mean cousin. See I told you I will make your life miserable. See how close I can get. Yeah I'm out of jail now. I was being extra good. They let me out early." She laughs cruelly. " You have such beautiful babies. I just can't help but love them and forgive them. They didn't do anything to me but you Andrew, Lily, Alex did. Oh yeah add in Damien for hurting my traitorous sister Lily. I would hurt your brother or Tina because they took care of my child as if it were there own. They even let me see him, those are good people who deserve to live. So see you in hell Shaylsse Taylor."

"Andrew." I yell. "Andrew" I yell for him half in sob. He comes running to me.

"What's wrong Honey. What is it." I point at the tape recorder. He seems lost.

"Rewind it and hear it." He does as I say and when he hears her voice he run and get the phone to call the police. When he gets back I say lifelessly. "They won't stop her. They can't stop her. Only someone who thinks like her will ever get close to stopping her. All those people in danger because of me. I'm going to stop her. I won't stop until she is dead. I --." Andrew hugged me before I could finish my sentence.

"Don't think that way. You have children and husband to think about don't talk like that." Yeah well my husband won't be safe if I don't stop her. I won't have a family. I will be training myself to stop her. Because she has no heart and really won't stop until we'll all dead. That is when i decided to kill my cousin

.I still don't know what to call the last book so please help me out. Thanks remember to vote and comment if you like it.

Okay so i am going to be posting a sequel which i'm writing now but im not going to post it this week. I think ill do it during vacation. Hey all i will say is that there will be a girl that is similar with shay and her temper.