My Little Strigoi - Part 4

I want 7 vote/ 7 comment before i upload again because i need time to write the chapter. I would like to ask for a favor. Is any one good at writing sex scene because i want someone to write it for me. I would really appreciate the help because i do not write good sex scenes but would like to put one in. If you do want to help private message me and tell me. Thank in advance and enjoy the read.

(Ha ha ha I’m so evil)

“Rosemarie, there you are. We’ve been looking for you.” Catalina purrs looking more at me then at Roza. Anevia turns and sends a glare at her and so does Roza but Catalina is oblivious to it all. “Come on there are more people coming.”

 (Well not that evil)

“They can wait a moment my daughter wants a picture of me and her FATHER.” Rosa states her voice full of irritation. “Come honey you want the picture we’re taking it.” She orders through gritted teeth as Catalina smiles smugly. I know that Roza wants to hit Catalina so badly but I stop her. Rosa smiles mischievously at me and before I knew it Roza’s lip were on mine. I close my eyes letting the feel of her lips sink in. Her tongue teases me, tangling and grappling her tongue with mine. She sucks on my bottom lip sending me into a whirl of desire.    

 She makes me crazy. It still feels the same as it did before. The heat, the lust. I loved her then and I’m in love with her now. I roughen the kiss bringing her closer to me, not wanting her to disappear like she has so many times before. I can feel a part of my anatomy harden from the lust. Just this very moment Roza chose to pull away but my arms trap her back into place.

“Don’t you move Roza” I tell her. She giggles knowingly at me. “Did you get the picture princess?”

“Yep I got bout 7 of them cuz you n mommie kiss long time.” Anevia says giggling, her beautiful chocolate colored eye staring happily at us.

“Anevia why don’t you go ahead of us and play with your friends.” Anevia does as asked not sensing any other reason to be here.  “Come on Dimitri. Let’s go meet the rest of my friends.” Roza says with a smug look. I narrow my eyes knowing very well what she’s doing; she is doing this to show Catalina I’m hers. Her domineering attitude making me harder by the minute.

“Roza.” I warn her as she gives me an innocent look. She know full well that if she moves my erection will be on full display.

“Think about a cold shower.” Roza whispers while with that smug look on her face. I think about a cold shower. The water dripping on me, making my skin cool. Getting rid of the heat.It works until I picture Roza coming in completely naked, because of her hand on my erection.

“Roza.” I hiss through my teeth in warning, not wanting to say another word to her because I fear I’d let out a loud moan.

“Sorry couldn’t help it.” She says with a devilish grin on her stunning face.  Think about a cold shower again this time try not to think about me in there with you and that is not going to help.” I picture myself under falling water. My hot and sweaty skin dripping with falling water, cleansing the heat and sweat off my body. “Okay now let me go before you decide to be a pervert again.”

“It’s not my fault I’ve been celibate for 3 years because I felt that sleeping with another women was cheating.” I mumble to myself but Roza clearly hears it because she playfully punches my shoulder.

“We’ll continue this conversation when at home when Anevia falls asleep.” She tells me sternly but I see the mischief in her eyes. I nod like a good obedient boy.

“Mommie what happen.”

“Oh nothing princess. Your daddy was just telling me a secret only for grownups.” I turn to see Catalina glaring at Roza. I grab Roza’s hand in mine and place Anevia on my hip and headed towards the arriving people.

“Never, ever and I mean ever have your friends over. My butt hurts from all the pinching.” I enlighten her while rubbing my butt.  “Have they no moral.”

“Not even an ounce.” She whispers so she won’t wake up sleeping Anevia. “I’m going to put her in her bed and then we’ll have that talk.” She mutters with a devilish grin on. I watch her walk out of sight and my breathing becomes heavy in anticipation.

Rose P.O.V

I feel nervous because I haven’t done this in quite a while. I lay sleeping Anevia on her princess bed. I sigh as I take off her outfit and put on her pajamas. I’m a grown women with a child I shouldn’t be so nervous. I take a deep breath and head downstairs. I find Dimitri with his back to me. I exhale, plastering a mischievous smile my face. “Comrade we still need to have that talk.” I utter in mock sternness. The instant he turns I run into his arm and press my lips on his as his wraps his arms around my waist. He opens his mouth letting me in, at first the kiss was gentle but then it becomes harder full of years of hunger. I take in his delicious taste, and let the heat of the kiss consume me.

“Roza.” He grunts out breathlessly. The fire in his eyes drove me crazy with lust. My hand roamed his body eagerly trying to make sure this is the real thing, and not a dream. I kissed him passionately and before I knew it we were the ground. My hands roam all the way to the hem of his shirt sliding up and up until it was off his body. My mouth wanders his chest taking in his familiar taste that has haunted me these past years. My arm went for him pant but he took control. His hand went for the hem of my shirt and pulled it off, and instantly went to massaging my breast. His hands teased me, sending me into frenzy of moans.

“Dimitri.” I groaned in the midst of pleasure. His mouth replaces his hand taunting me with more pleasure. “More.” I order weakly.

“DING DONG.” I don’t register the words until Dimitri as seized. It the door bell. I groan, really hating the stupid thing and the person behind the ringing. Should I kill the person ringing the door bell?  I debate internally. “DING DONG.”

“I’m coming.” I yell angrily as I pick up any shirt from the ground, placing it over my head and heading to open the door.