You +Me = Chaos 7

Hey I still didn’t know what to write so might be boring. I’m sorry if it is. If you like it then

VOTE ND COMMENT PLEASE  VOTE ND COMMENT PLEASE  VOTE ND COMMENT PLEASE

VOTE ND COMMENT PLEASE  VOTE ND COMMENT PLEASE  VOTE ND COMMENT PLEASE

In front of me stand his parents ans three sisters. Oh crap I didn’t see that coming. 

“ Come in. I’ll call them to get their butts here.” I hear them laugh. They come in and sit down on the couch. I excuse myself and call Andrew.

“Hello Beautiful.” He sounds really happy and that makes me smile. 

“Hello sexy. Where are you.” 

“I’m on my way home. You said you went shopping. Did you buy something at my new favorite store.” 

“No time for being perverted. Your parents and sisters at your house waiting.” 

“Oh shit. I didn’t know they would be here. I thought they were on the other side of the world.” He doesn’t seem happy to see them. 

“How could you not seem happy to see them. I would whether they were mean or not.” 

“It not that I’m not happy is more like I’m in shock. I'm already home parking the car.”  

“Ok bye.” I hang up and go to the door. He has one hand behind his back. 

“What are you up to?” I ask him. He brings the hands forward to revel a bouquet of red rose. He gives them to me. I kiss him on those delicious lips of his not caring about who’s watching. 

“I guess you do like them.” 

“I love you and I like them.” We kiss again. I hear a cough. I forgot they were there. He turns and looks at them. He smiles at them like a sexy idiot. They have the sweetest family reunion. While this is happening I try calling my sisters and his brothers they don’t pick up the phone. After a while they start asking me question. 

“So Shaylsse how did you meet Andrew?” His father asks me. 

“At school I tell him truthfully.”  

“So you’ve known him for a long time?” 

“Not really I’ve only known him for about a year or less. I also moved to that school.” He raises his eyebrow. 

“Why did you leave the school.” I told him the truth because I didn’t like lying especially to Andrew’s family. 

“I got expelled from my old school for fighting. But I call it self defense because the girl hit me first and I was trying to stop her.” That was also true. 

“He finally got a one that can take him on.” I laughed. So Andrew had a thing for sweet girls. I personally do not think he is that tough. The girls were quiet. I don’t think they like me. My phone started ringing. 

“Excuse me I really need to get this.” I go to the kitchen and pick it up.

“Hello Shay this is Andréa. I’m sorry I’m in the hospital.” She seemed happy about that. 

“Omg are you okay?” 

“Yeah silly. Today is the happiest day of my life. I just found out I was pregnant. I have one month.” She said the last part but some how she is lying.  

“Your… Your pregnant.” But she is so young. I know she is older than me and she finished college but what if she hadn’t skipped grades and finish college early. She would have ruined her future. What if Lily follows in her foot steps.