You+Me=Chaos ch 1 part 3

Chapter 1 part 2 is the new chapter. Go read it. 

After some months pass since I started in that school and Alex and Damien have been talking to me a lot. I have other friends. There is Janesse who is a loud Latina just like me but I’m part Irish too. All my friends look like curvy supermodels. Then there is Kayla she is a blonde hair blue eyes goddess. Then there is Ruby and Michaela who are twins and are the total opposite. Alex and Damien ask me to come to dinner I accepted and right now I’m getting ready. I decided to wear a sun dress that is kind of sexy. They came and picked me up and I noticed they were arguing.

“Hello there beautiful. Like the dress but I would have found something better than that.”Alex said. I blushed. He is the biggest pervert ever.

“I have to agree with you on that Alex.”

“You guys are the biggest pervert ever.” I climb into the car; that Alex is driving since he is older than me and Damien by two years. He is 20 and we are 18, Mr. Taylor is only 21 but he looks older.

The dinner went great and awful. The food was great but what after that was the awful part. Then what happen after that was the best part of the night.

“Hey Shay can I talk to you in the living room.” Alex said.

“Ok.” We walk to the living room.

“I know we only know each other for a couple of month but do you want to be my girlfriend?” I was shocked I didn’t know he liked me like that.

“I—,” was the only thing that can out.

“I know I am older than you but I’ll always respect you. I like you more than I liked any other women ever.” I can’t believe this he likes me but I don’t. I only like him as a friend. I was about to tell him when his Damien came in.

“She hasn’t said anything because I bet you she doesn’t like you. Tell him Shay do you like him?” They both looked at me. I was about to nod when Damien started talking again. “See she doesn’t like you because she likes me. I want her to be my girlfriend. She can’t be yours because your too old for her and only want her for sex.” After that they started arguing and I was getting sick of hearing it so I went to the kitchen. Andrew was finishing in the kitchen.

“They finally asked you out.”

“Yes and you knew this? Was it really that obvious?”

“Yeah it was. You want to go home but don’t have a car?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll take you let me just finish this.”

“Ok.” After he was finished we went to his car. We drove in silence because he knew I didn’t want to talk. We got to my house.

“You don’t have to get out you know?”

“Yeah I know but I want to. So which one do you like?”

“That the problem I don’t like neither.”

“Wow never saw that one coming. I should really write a story about this.” I laugh at this, it is really nice of him to cheer me up.

“I don’t want to go in so bye.”

“Are you going to stay on the porch?”

“No I’m going for a walk to clear my head.”

“Well then I’m coming with you. It is dark and I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Ok.”  While we were walking we talked about his brothers. After a while I got cold and he gave me his coat. We kept walking and talking back to my house. We got to my porch.

“You know you are really big? You can probably cover me completely.” He laughed with that sexy laugh that made me melt.

“I don’t think so. Let’s try it shall we.” He put his arm around me.

“See you do cover me. You are a giant.” He laughed again. I like being in his arms. I feel so protected. I know I shouldn’t do this but I put my head on his chest. He got stiff all of a sudden. I look at his face. He face shows no emotion.

“Andrew.” When I said his name he looked at me. Then something that shock me happened.