The Past I Tried Hiding Is Back, It Angry As Hell, And It !Bite Me!

Hope you like it has a lot of spelling and grammer errors. If you like it vote and comment and spread the word. If you don't tell me how to fix it. Please vote

“I don’t get how you have time to do your homework outside of school. I never do.” Moralis said shaking her head from side to side.

“I have time because I make it and homework is suppose to be done at home hence the home part.”

“Still I say you pay someone to do your work for you. If you don’t pay someone then you really have no life.”I rolled my eyes at her.

“I do have a life don’t you see me living it.”

“Ha Ha Ha very funny! You know what I mean. Can you help me do my homework it really hard.”

“Ok but what are you stuck on?” We finish late because when we got to the cafeteria everyone but Beth, Marie, Anabela, Alexandra were there.

“Finally.” They all said in union.

“Sorry Moralis was doing her home work in school.” I said

“It okay.” They all said in union.

“Sorry Moralis was doing her home work in school.” I said

“It okay, “Beth said, “but next time Morals do your homework at home like it sup—.” Beth was interrupted by our principle Mr. Gadwall her.

Good your all still here. I need a favor.” Oh great I’m not going to eat today.

“Ok.”

“I need you to guide a new student to the school until he get used to this school. If he needs help he will go to one of you girls.” Oh great what idiot can’t get used to this school. There are no bullies. Almost everyone is really friendly and they try to be really chill about almost everything. Almost everyone is nice and smart.

"Ok when is he coming?"

"Right now. You girls have lunch now don't you?"

"Yes."

"Well then eat lunch with him and help him catch up. He was home schooled so we don't know how much he needs to catch up. You six ans the new student are going to be excused from the rest of your classes ."

"Six?" I asked. I also noticed none of friends were talking.

"Yes all of you will help him out. Do you understand?" I know we can't say no to him but if we showed we wre happy we he would change his mind. So started to complain, but never got to finish it.

"But-" i said but i was interupted by Alex.

"Yes we all understand and we will help him." Perfect it work and that also means i'm a good actress. So he start talking.

"The only reason i chose you girls is because you won't scream and chase him." I was confuzaled by this so i asked him why.

"Why would we do those things?" Before he can answer i hear a squeal coming from my friends. Mr.Gadwall doesn't hear it because he was paying more attention to the boy coming down the stairs.

"Ah here he is girls. You might know him from so movies and comercials. Caesar This is Beth Greene, Moralis Batista, Marie Antarniel, Anabela Piszarro, Alexandria Troy, and Esmeralda Elizabeth Rusalo. Girls this is Caesar Greece.

"Hello." Everyone but Mr.Gadwall said. After that their was a weird moment of silence. Caesar is handsome i can tell you that. He has long black hair tied back. He has a face that put any known god to shame and hell even the unknown. He has eyes the color of the sky of a sunless rainy day, he has almond shaped eyes. He is wearing a tight white shirt that had a black and gray skull with a black leather jacket. He was wearing baggie jeans with black and white high tops that have a skull on it. He shirt is tight and transparent so you can see he has a six pack. He was not jus handsome he was sexy hot he was perfect. He had on one of those cocky half smiles that says 'I know i'm hot and i can get any gril in the world without trying' and i just want to bitch slap it right off his face. But to bad i didn't and i decided to try to be nice he actually might be nice.