Prologue

• Dedicated to My best friend (Hana) she forced me to write it

Hey Fan I just thought of this story I'm going to be optimistic and say you will like it. So Enjoy. Oh yeah remember to vote and comment. Please vote and comment it would mean a lot. Please go read my others stories. 'The Summer Baby' and 'Spy On You'. The summer baby has 8 posted chapter and i upload if you vote fast. Spy on you only has 1 chapter though but i will keep writing it.

I sat on the large cloud like bed, in between my parents. My mother is petite and fair with blue eyes and everything about her screams to protect her. She looks like a porcelain doll with her rosey cheeks and pale skin. My father is the opposite he was very large. He towers 6 feet and has curly raven hair. His skin is a shade darker than cinnamon, and his whole body was sharp; he has the feel of danger to him. I am quietly listening to them tell me a story.

"And then the princess lives happily ever after, the end." I hear them say together.

"Mama, papa one more time please." They retell me the story of the princess. I start giggling and so did they, but they still managed to keep telling me the story. The silly story making my little child lungs hurt. I roll clutching my stomach. They look at me with a grin, enjoying my laughter and the joy it brings. I stop laughing when I hear a hard thump coming from down stairs. "Mama, papa, what's down stair? I heard something fall."

"It was nothing princess." My papa says with his deep voice. His sniffs the air then frowns. He notices me analyzing his face, so he smiles. "Do you want to play a game?" I smile forgetting I am fretting about anything just like any innocent 7 year old would do. I nod revealing my little pearl white teeth."Okay the game is like this. You have to hide in the closet, no matter what you hear you can't go out. If you see anything then don't tell anyone or come out. You also have to stay in there quietly. If you let anyone know you're in there then you lose." I smile happy at my new game, and not being able to wait for tomorrow to go play it with my friends. I walk into the closet, when my parents leave. I leave the door open enough so that I could see something. I start hearing subdued voices, then the muffled sound of things crashing. The voices seem to be getting louder, and clearer to me. My eyesburn with curiosity, so I peak through the opening. I see a shadow with a knife to my father's throat, then my mother rushing towards them. The shadow moves his hand, the one that was on my father's neck, then red things start gushing from his neck and then his lifeless body falls to the ground. My mother stops where she was, her expression full of pain and hate, then the room turn bright orange, so bright I couldn't see what was happening. I smell something burning and hear my mother shriek what I think was a victory shriek, and then the bright lights stops and so did the burning smell. It took me a minute for my blurry eyes to clear up. Then I see my mother on the ground on top of my father, her eyes looking straight at the door opening and into my eyes. Her pale skin has become gray, and I know why her eyes look so lifeless. I take a step back and trip on something. I stay on the ground hugging my leg to my body and silently crying. I can still see her dead eye looking into mine. I hear footstep go everywhere in the house as if looking for something, then I hear them again in this room. This time they are getting closer to the closet, each step taking him closer to me until a shadow blocks the little light that was coming in the closet. I imagine his hand reaching to open the door, then a voice echos.

"Shadow come, what we are looking for is not in the house. I see they have disintegrated them self, don't try following their trail. You are good but they have lived longer, so you won't be able to find who they gave their power to, and who will have the information we need. Let get out, think someone is coming." The footsteps start to fade until I don't hear them at all. I whimpering until I hear something whisper my name. When I looked up it was a white shadow.

"Make us proud princess Elisa. Remember don't tell anyone." The shadow hovers towards me , I inhale the very moment the shadow is upon me and everything turn dark.

So what do you think? Please comment and vote. Tell me what I should change and should I kept going. Were you confused? If you were tell me I'll try to make it simple. I would love it if you voted and commented.