Confession #53

Confession #53:

wish

everyone

had

a

heart

of 

warm

hot

chocolate.

Where

everyone

had 

an 

amazing

sweet 

taste

and

a

great

feeling.

That

way

everyone

would

have 

gotten

along

with 

me.

No

one

can

take

this

beaten

heart

and 

give 

life

to 

it

for

me

because

it's

already

dead

inside

because'

of 

people.

Silly

silly

people,

who

do 

shitty

shitty

things.

That 

leave 

me

alone.

I

walk

in

sadness

in 

my 

own

tears.

I just want to be alone with my own dreams. I just wanna wake up and see a nicely lit up path to my dreams with NO ONE NOT EVEN ONE PERSON BLOCKING MY path.

My parents despise robotics they say that because of this I am denying and missing all of my prayers. I can pray there. If I told them, no one will say no or deny it. They will be willing to give up a prayer rug for me.

My parents want me to get special awards and be awesome at school. HOW CAN I DO THAT IF YOU SAY NO TO THINGS LIKE CLUBS OR THINGS THAT I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT??? HMM?

My parents have a problem with headphones, I can't even listen to music in peace. I just wanna let go of everything, and they say no headphones in the living room. no headphones in my room. My phone's head phones are destroyed so I can't listen to my music without turning it up. On bad days I want music to engulf me, not surround me from far away.

Right now I am listening to Sad Song by We the Kings, I feel so relateable to that song, I miss him. My ex. He doesn't even talk to me, I try and text him happy new year, he doesn't even reply, you too. Rude bish.

Why are people always rude to me? 

I am always invisible.

My thoughts, my ideas, my love, my passions, are something that is hidden and no one will ever hear or listen.

2015 is not starting off as amazing as I thought it would be.

I hope yours is starting off amazing you beautiful amazing people.

I love you,

-Taz