Ch.57 ↬ "I like you better like this."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

Kara and Danielle were sitting down on the couch a few hours after Mia walked out on them. They were making up a plan to bring her back.

"How long have we been sitting here?" Danielle got up to stretch out the numbness on her body, "my butt hurts."

"I think three hours," Kara sighed, "creating hopeless solutions to bring Mia's humanity back."

"Why isn't Klaus helping us? What is he doing?"

"Because in the end, the Mikaelsons will only care about each other. If you're not in it, you don't get saved. It doesn't matter how much Nik loves Mia. He cares about the cure right now," She stood up to stretch as well, "but if there's one of them that cares about humanity, it's going to be Elijah."

"Isn't it awkward talking to one of your ex-boyfriends like that?"

"Elijah was never my boyfriend," Kara said as she dialed Rebekah's number, "but it is awkward talking to him after I daggered and put his body up as a peace offering."

"Oh," Danielle furrowed her eyebrows, "so you're just going to track him down and wait?"

"Why? Do you have other concerns? Not relating to Mia?"

"On the island, something happened to Bonnie that changed her. She's planning on waking up Silas completely through another massacre and uh– she wants to take down the Other Side."

After multiple failed calls, Kara shoved her phone back into her pocket, "the Other Side? No, no, no–"

She paused to chuckle at her bluff, "no.. You can't let her do that."

"She's been playing with expression magic ever since the Professor came," Danielle sighed, "I don't even wanna know how much she can do with it."

"Okay. New plan! I'm going to force Nik or Rebekah to compel Mia and you're going to go breathe down Bonnie's back to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid."

"But–"

Kara had already left the house after finishing her sentence. She went towards the Salvatore boarding house first, mostly because she wanted to check up on him.

"Look at what the cat dragged in," Klaus's voice alarmed her when she walked through the disgusting living room. Caroline was trying to clean everything up when the two unexpected guests arrived.

"Okay, unless you've got a way to bring Tyler and you're going to let him, I don't want either of you in my sight," Caroline forced a smile and picked up the trash bag again.

"Actually I called him here," Stefan walked into the living room and glanced at everyone, "we think Silas is in Mystic Falls."