Chapter 30 ↬ "An eye for an eye."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

Kara had Elena tied against a metal chair at an abandoned hospital a few miles outside of Mystic Falls. She didn't know what to do for her revenge, however she wanted to make the brunette human suffer.

See, Kara always had resent for people that betrayed her which was a trait that she shared with Klaus. Although Elena and her weren't all that close, she still held a grudge.

Through the night and present morning, Elena's phone was ringing crazily; calls from Damon, Jeremy, Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline and even from Tyler. The vampire couldn't decide who to answer, so she waited until Elena woke up.

"Uhh," Elena tried to move her hands and legs from the ropes that were binding her.

She opened her eyes and looked around, eyeing the dust-collected furniture and the torn down building. When she saw Kara in front of her, she gasped and frantically tried to move from the chair.

"I know I could've kidnapped Damon and had him here, but a lot of people care about you," Kara picked up a dirty scalpel that was left inside a drawer, "you have more leverage than him."

"What are you going to do?" Elena asked through her shaking voice, "they're going to find–"

"They will find you, but you might be dead by then. When you killed– when you attempted to kill me, sorry," she paced throughout the room as she thought back, "I was impressed, to be honest. That caught me by surprise. Where's Rebekah, by the way?"

Elena felt herself dying of thirst and probably hunger, but they all went away when she realized that Kara was in the same room as her, "she's daggered."

"Oh," Kara pouted and stabbed her own finger with the scalpel, "I wish I had found her before coming here. She would have the time of her life."

"Listen, Kara. I'm sorry that I killed you. I'm sorry that it happened– you couldn't be trusted. Our plan needed to work."

"And? Did it?"

Elena sighed, "no. Mia killed Mikael and Katherine ran away."

"Mia! Mia killed him?" Kara's frown turned upside into a smile, "you're kidding?"

"No," her eyes tightly shut from the headache that was forming, "Stefan showed up unexpectedly. So.."

"I don't want to say I told you so.. But I told you so," Kara smirked and glimpsed at the human, "how does it feel now? You've made more enemies for a future that would of never happened.."

"What do you want, Kara?" Elena grew annoyed at the small talk, "do you want to get in on something?What?"

She titled her head and brought the medical instrument right under Elena's eyebrow, creating a deep cut to make her scream bloody murder.