Chapter 24 ↬ "Pizza Mikaelson!"

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

Mia sighed as she kicked another rock away. She was sweaty and she was tired. Her stomach grumbled a few times, but because of her lack of sleep, she didn't really feel hungry.

She threw her head back and sighed, "are we there yet?"

Klaus ignored her and picked up his pace. Mia stared at the hybrid before slowing down to sit on a rock. During the three weeks she's been kidnapped, Mia grew more curious of Klaus.

His personality was like a puzzle. He would only say a few words such as, "shut up" or "bloody hell," but was a very determined person. He believes in himself and plans to fulfill his goal of building an hybrid army.

Mia liked the passionate part of him because she thought it was one of his best traits. Everyday she finds out a little more about Klaus and his personality, and she hoped that one day she can fully understand him. She let go of the grudge she had and started to take an interest in him.

"Yes, Mia. Please continue to slow me down. I'm not trying to accomplish a life long goal anytime soon," Klaus sighed.

Mia didn't answer, which was indifferent, because she always had a witty comeback. Klaus looked over his shoulder and saw that Mia's attention was only towards to the ground.

She was staring intensely. Completely lost in her thoughts. During the three weeks together, Klaus began to take a liking towards her.

He liked Mia's company, even if she didn't like him. Their tiny arguments secretly created little smiles on his lips, whether he would win the argument or not.

She was always looking at the bright side of things, always smiling and always talking. But that was the best thing about her. Mia always had something to talk about, something she can go on and on forever about. She speaks with passion and confidence, especially when she talks about her parents.

It may seem that he's annoyed by her presence, sometimes that's true, however sometimes it's not. Yes, she's also stubborn, never giving up on annoying Klaus, very loud and a bit ill-tempered, but she was kind, caring, thoughtful, smart. She was good.

"Mia, can we please continue?" Klaus asked her.

She sighed and got up from her seat, "I don't understand why I'm needed here. All I'm doing is walking."

Klaus smelled the air before turning left into the woods they were traveling in, "maybe you can use a little exercise. You've been eating pizza for two weeks straight."

"Maybe because all you're giving me is pizza?" Mia retorted, "I think you're at fault for this."

Mia pointed at her belly fat, "this pizza baby is yours, okay? Pizza Mikaelson. Take responsibility."