Chapter 32 ↬ "You are pissing me off."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

Mia and Zella were laying down on their living room floor after finishing a carton of ice cream each. Danielle woke up earlier than usual for school and Michelle drove her; Mia woke up late and said she'd walk over there, except it was now 5th period. She decided to not go to school today.

Out of the whole family, Mia was always closer towards her second oldest sister. The fact that they were both werewolves was one reason, but the two also shared the same personality traits.

Loyal, considerate, uplifting, and when they were kids, they were really competitive. Mia always went to Zella to talk about supernatural things; although Danielle and Michelle were there too, she didn't feel as comfortable taking their advice.

"So what? Do you like Klaus or–"

"I do not like Klaus," Mia covered her face, "I do not like Klaus."

"Let's go over the pros and cons of this thousand year old vampire then," Zella's hands rested on the back of her head, "Pros– he's kind, shares the same aspirations as you, you instantly feel at home with him, offered us to live in a million dollar mansion–"

Mia laughed at the last part, she remembered the excitement Zella had on her face when she mentioned it.

"–an army of hybrids that are also sired to you, super attractive–"

"Have you even met him?" Mia furrowed her eyebrows, "how do you what he looks like?"

"That night where we tried to save you from him! I saw his face for a second, but he was kinda hot," she admitted, "and now that I know he's super rich, he's a million times hotter."

"You're terrible," Mia groaned, "it's not always about looks."

"Except his looks are hot," Zella went on, "sorry. Cons– tried to kill you twice, watched the cat fight between you and Kara, terrorizes your friends.. Forgetting anything?"

"Used Danielle and I for a spell that he didn't even talk to me about," Mia went on, "constantly threatened to kill you guys if I ever left during my hostage.."

"Maybe it's Stockholm Syndrome," she theorized, "you were just trying to make it out alive so you developed feelings for him–"

"Not feelings."

"–Fine. A relationship with him because that was the way to survival. It could be that."

She sighed and shook her head. The thing about Klaus was that she didn't really know much. There was so much history between him and his family– so much trauma and events that Mia might not be able to handle.

"If you do happen to move in with him.." Zella trailed on, ".. Elena and them wouldn't be friends with you, at all."

Mia closed her eyes, "I thought about that and maybe I just want friends because of how often we moved. Like that thing Danielle has where she gets really excited when she meets new people. I guess my dedication towards helping Elena and them was because of my desperation for friends?"