Chapter 18 ↬ "I'm here to get revenge."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

This is good, Mia tried to reassure herself. I brought Stefan back to Elena. With company.

"Going on ahead," Rebekah interrupted her, "Run off to your pack. Nik doesn't want anything to do with you yet."

Mia turned around and saw Rebekah smirking. She got up from the floor and began running. The closest place she knew was The Grill, so she ran into there.

"God," She rubbed her ankle, "These wedges hurt like a bitch!"

Mia looked around and saw Matt there, but she couldn't talk to anyone before Elena. After catching her breath, she looked outside for any signs of Rebekah or Klaus.

"Mia?"

She shut her eyes tightly, hoping it was just some other Mia who happened to also have brown hair and stood next to her.

Well, there's Kara. Your doppelgänger.

Mia turned around and saw Matt standing there with some empty plates in his hand. 

"Where were you? You were gone for almost half of summer and missed a couple weeks of school," Matt asked, truly concerned, "I even had to cover some of your shifts so you wouldn't get fired."

Mia was pleased Matt was worried, then guilty because of the extra shifts. She frowned a little.

"I'm sorry. Something just came up with my family," Mia sighed and shoved her hands in her pocket, "My sisters sent me over because they didn't want to deal with it."

"Well.. I hope everything's going great. You start working again tomorrow," Matt smiled and walked away. Mia nodded and dashed out of the building.

Kara walked around Mystic Falls, she didn't have anything to do. She was bored. Elijah was daggered, she killed her brother, she probably killed Zella. Mia was who knows where? And Michelle knows she's too weak to stand against her. The only other problem was Danielle, but she was too busy pretending to be normal and go to school.

While Kara was walking around, she noticed a truck in a parking lot. It looked out of place. Maybe some workers who were confused.

She sped over to the truck, seeing a body laying on the floor. She couldn't hear his pulse.

"What a shame," Kara sighed before she turned around.

She faced a blonde girl, almost looking her age. The girl sped over to the end of the truck, pinning Kara against the wall.

"I didn't think you would come back here," Rebekah, the blonde girl, said, "If you're thinking bring him back you're just going to have to get through me."