Ch.58 ↬ "Introducing her to a thousands hells."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

"Klaus? Klaus! Klau–"

Mia was searching for him throughout the manner as soon as she got back from her trip. He called her multiple times throughout the night, pleading for her to come home.

"Silas stabbed with white oak stake leaving a piece of it still inside of me," Klaus almost fell on the floor from the pain in his chest. He was sweating buckets, looking like he had a flu.

"He could've killed you!" Mia cried, going up to comfort him.

"I certainly feel like I'm dying," he chuckled anxiously, taking Mia's hand to hold.

"I never should have left you," Mia whispered, "although I'll enjoy your suffering, you still haven't found me that cure."

"SILAS!" Klaus pushed him off and fell backwards onto the ground.

"That's right," he smiled, "yesterday I was Shane. Today, I'm Mia. Or Kara. Whichever they prefer."

Klaus cried, "Show me your real face."

"Why would I do that when I can look like whom ever I want you to see.." Silas approached Klaus again, "Michael? Esther? Aurora?"

Klaus trembled more and more after each name was called out.

"Resist me all you want, Klaus. But until you get me the cure, you will feel nothing but misery."

"Should we be like.. doing something?"

"What do you suggest we do?"

"I dunno.. joining the search for the cure for leverage? We can get them to do whatever we want if we have it."

"They haven't found it yet?"

"I'm guessing no."

Kol and Mia were laying down on a picnic blanket by a beach in Venice. After igniting the fires, they had to leave before someone found them.

Once they landed, Kol took her on horseback riding and archery lessons. Both of which Mia would never think of. She enjoyed her time jumping over obstacles and attempting to kill Kol with the wooden arrows.

It was night time now and Mia just wanted to lay down by the waters. Her phone was ringing non-stop after Kol answered it yesterday, but he kept it in his pocket saying it was nothing to worry about. 

"Would you take the cure?" Mia flipped over to lay on her stomach and rested her chin on her palm, "I asked Klaus and he said no. It's not a secret that Rebekah wants to have a her own family."

A loud sigh escaped Kol's lips before he answered, "I suppose I would."

"Wow," Mia was surprised, "why is that?"