Ch. 52 ↬ "At this point it's finders keepers."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

"You're not even close to figuring out the hunter's map!" Mia groaned and fell back into the car seat. She gripped the wheel tightly while Danielle figured out the directions towards their next location.

Danielle sighed, "yelling at me won't make it easier."

"They're literally losing their minds over something that hasn't been found yet– did you try calling Michelle?"

"She's not answering, I don't blame her. She doesn't want anything involved with the Originals or Mystic Falls," she crossed her legs, "I'm not sure why she'd just leave though... Especially after coming back to apologize."

"Being her, she would volunteer to stay and watch over us. Maybe she's just tired of doing that part," Mia shrugged her shoulders and parked in front of the bar. She didn't hear any music or voices inside, so she thought it was emptied out.

They were in New Orleans, Louisiana doing their part in the shared mission. Danielle was consulting with Alecia about Silas and Quetsiyah. Alecia believed they were both real and shared some her own knowledge on the witches, saying they were one of the oldest supernaturals to have lived. She didn't know much else other than the immortality spell, but a friend of hers specialized in that kind of history.

"Rousseau?" Mia questioned. They were directed towards a drinking bar, "really?"

"It's not like Alecia is friends with high schoolers," Danielle retorted and walked in without hesitation. Mia followed slowly behind her, looking to see if anyone out of place was here.

"Um–Welcome!" A blonde bartender greeted them, although she knew they were both under aged, "are you girls lost? Looking for directions or something?"

"No, we're here to meet someone. We won't buy any drinks, don't worry," Mia smiled and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you in here.. I'm sure you've got the wrong address or something."

"..Or something," Mia pursed her lips and looked down at the girl's name tag, "Camille? Look–just let us hang out for awhile until our friend gets here. After that, just forget we came at all and go back to work."

Camille slowly nodded and then gave a smile, "sure. You two can seat wherever you'd like. Any water?"

Mia denied her nice hospitality and they took a seat at the corner of the place.

Danielle whispered, "you're a master manipulator now." 

"I'm using my powers to the fullest extent," she winked and glanced up towards the person that just walked through the door. He eyed the rest of the room first before finally making eye-contacting with them and made his way.