Chapter 9 ↬ "Kara is a monster."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

Stefan was in the car whilst Klaus took the wheel, so far they've been hunting and looking for werewolves to make some kind of hybrid army.

"Can I just have more clarification on who Kara is?" Stefan asked Klaus.

Klaus sighed and continued to watch the road, not wanting to speak about it.

"I haven't heard anything about her until she suddenly pops out no where."

"Because Kara is a sneaking, strong, impulsive, manipulative vampire," Klaus chuckled out of spite, "you wouldn't want to know her."

"Well, I do. You seem so worked up ever since you saw her. Tell me about her."

Klaus thought about it, trying to reminisce the memories that were filled with both heartache and happiness.

1105 - MORTE, ITALY

Klaus and Elijah were sitting outside, enjoying the sun. Rebekah was off somewhere with her friends, which she somehow made.

"Our sister has adjusted to our new home quickly," Elijah commented. Klaus smirked and sipped on his wine.

A young girl was spotted across the street, helping her mother. She caught Klaus's eye, causing him to stare at her.

"Brother, who is she?"

Elijah looked over and chuckled, "that girl is Kara Radford."

"How have I not met her sooner?" Klaus smiled and walked over to her and her mother.

"Niklaus," Mrs.Radford smiled, "nice meeting you again."

The girl was not paying the slightest attention, for she was still helping the owners of the house.

Klaus smiled and looked Mrs.Radford in the eye, "You're going to leave and go back home. Tell your daughter to meet you there and forget about this."

Mrs.Radford smiled and turned to her daughter, Kara, "I'll meet you back at home Kara, finish up here."

The girl looked over to her mother, then nodding in agreement. Klaus walked over her, coming up from behind.

"I'm guessing I haven't met you yet."

Kara jumped, dropping the apples she was holding.

"Let me," Klaus laughed while helping her pick up the dropped fruit. He placed them back into the bag, trying to get her attention too.  She looked up, both of them meeting eyes.