Chapter 7 ↬ "Hello, vampire demon."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

Kara groaned at her 3rd finished bottle. She decided to eat some real food, since she felt so hungry. As she was about to leave, when she caught eyes with Elena Gilbert. Smirking, she walked over to her and her friends.

"Hello Elena," Kara smiled and looked at everyone else, "Elena's friends."

"Kara," Caroline said rather disappointingly.

"I'm glad you got it right this time," Kara chuckled and pulled a chair from another table and joining their lunch session, "What's up?"

The three girls looked at each other, almost scared of what might go down.

"What?" Kara asked them, "you guys are acting like I'm some kind of freak."

"You are," Caroline blurted out.

"Caroline!" Elena exclaimed.

"No, no. I mean I am a freak." Kara stopped her, "I've been stuck as an 18 year old for I don't know, my whole life, I need human blood to function, and I seem to get upset over the easiest things. So yeah, I kinda am a freak."

"Listen Kara," Bonnie started, "we don't want any trouble."

"Good. I don't want any trouble either. I can't really cause trouble actually, since my sister said stay out of trouble. But who am I to take orders from her?"

Elena sighed, shifting in her seat uncomfortably. Kara turned around and saw Alaric, talking to Damon at the bar.

"I'll see you girls later," Kara smiled and made her way to her history teacher.

Mia and Elijah were walking around the town, talking about what's been happening in their life.

"You're an Original?" Mia asked him, "You're like, the father of all vampires."

After Elijah introduced himself, he began explaining to her who he was. Despite how talkative Mia usually is, she had no room to ask for questions.

Elijah chuckled at the werewolf beside him, "If you want to it be that way Miss Lennox, yes. I am the father of all vampires."

"And you're stronger, and faster than any other vampire," Mia stated from his last few sentences, "And you truly are immortal?"

"Yes, a wooden stake nor a werewolf bite can kill us. So don't even try."

"I wasn't thinking about it!" Mia laughed, "wait.. can Original vampires read minds too? Okay, what am I thinking about now?"

Elijah chuckled and looked over the girl. He felt himself in memory land, hearing the same laugh that made him fall madly in love.

"I can't believe out of all places, you choose to be in Mystic Falls right now," Mia said, "You could be in Hawaii, partying and watching girls in coconut bras."