author's note ↬ "thank you for everything."

Hello! If you are reading this then you have reached the end of "Forever" a Klaus Mikaelson fanfic that I made in 2016 and FINALLY finished in 2021!

I would like to thank you all for sticking by me and completing this book until the long awaited ending. There were lots of short breaks, hiatuses, and mistakes in the story, but you still voted and commented on the chapters so A BIG THANK YOU for your continuous support. Thank you, thank you!

"Forever" was my first ever wattpad story and I have grown such an attachment to my original characters, even if it's fiction haha. I loved writing about the Lennox family and their history, as well as Kara Radford and Mia's personal character.

It was such an adventure making up Klaus and Mia's love story and writing their happy ending. I'm glad to finally have been able to wrap up this book!

As you read, Mia's story is not over yet. She has an eventful life with her husband and child and more chapters to come :) However, I am not sure if I'm up to write a sequel.

I love writing stories, especially based on the Vampire Diaries! But it takes a lot of time and effort— the editing is tedious too. I'm unsure if I will be able to keep writing a second book and balancing my life too.

Also, this actually wasn't going to the original ending! I was contemplating on whether or not I wanted this to be one or two books. Here are a few ideas I scrapped:
-Mia was going to die old as a human. Klaus was going to give her one last good memory before she passed away
-She was also either gonna die from old age or from a sickness, which was going to be a whirlwind of emotions as Klaus had to come close with grief and death
-Klaus and Mia weren't going to end up together because of his hidden feelings for Kara. They were going to meet years and years later when they were both ready to love each other again :)
-There was going to be a love triangle between her, Klaus, and Kol, but I ultimately left that idea because it didn't fit with Mia's character.

With that being said, thank you so much for supporting me and my stories. Your comments, feedback, votes— the all mean A LOT and the top reason as to why I kept updating. You, as readers, inspired me to finish my story and I really can't thank you enough.

Please continue to be active in the wattpad community! This place is filled with so many good stories. I'm sure the writers will be just as thankful for your support as much as I was!

Again, thank you for everything. I will remember this, always and forever.  I love you ❤️