Chapter 13 ↬ "Just one little fwoosh."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

Kara and Elijah across from each other in a beautiful, fancy restaurant. Elijah was skimming through the menu while Kara sat there, about to leave at any moment.

"If you plan on leaving, I suggest you not," Elijah warned, "I compelled everyone here to stop and vervain you if you even have the effort to get up from your seat."

Kara groaned and rubbed her temples, "Elijah, please. I wanted to come here so I can drown in sex and alcohol. Not tasteless stakes and awkwardly go on a date with my ex-boyfriend."

Elijah chuckled and set down his menu, "You've abandoned your emotions. Why?"

Kara sighed, "I don't know, Elijah, maybe I was an emotional wreck after I realized how much of a monster I was."

"And you do also realize that there will be severe consequences?"

She picked up her menu, "I don't care."

Danielle walked through the doors of the Grill, seeing her friends already seated at the table. She ran up to them and smiled, taking a seat. Jeremy came up behind the witch, tapping her shoulder.

"Danielle?"

She turned around and faced him," Jeremy? What are you doing here?" She laughed.

"I work here, but−" Jeremy looked over at her friends, "I need your help."

Danielle nodded, knowing it was probably was a witch situation. The two walked to the back of the Grill where Matt was.

"Please tell me you're not turning into one of these losers that hangs out at work on his day off," Matt joked and put on his shirt. He looked over at Danielle, "Hi, I'm Matt."

She waved and laughed, "Danielle."

"You remember what we talked about last night? How I've been.. seeing things?" Jeremy asked.

"Honestly, Jer. Last is kind of a blur," Matt said.

"Well, I saw her again. I saw Vicki."

Danielle stood there, unaware of who Vicki was.

"Vicki is my dead ex-girlfriend by the way," Jeremy whispered.

Danielle widened her eyes, "Why− Why are you telling me all of this? Isn't there another witch? Bonnie? Why don't you drag her into this?"

She was a little freaked out, Danielle was deathly afraid of ghosts. And even more now since they were real.

"Tell my girlfriend that she brought me back to life and now I'm seeing my other girlfriend? Who is dead?" Jeremy asked.