Ch.72 ↬ "Through the dark."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

"Mia Mikaelson. The only woman who will ever have two weddings," Damon smirked, "besides Caroline– maybe."

Following their honeymoon in the Maldives, Klaus purposed an idea for a second wedding. He wanted his own version and vision of a magical night, one he envisioned. Mia loved seeing the sparkle in his eyes while he explained his dream wedding and thought if she got her perfect marriage ceremony, so should he.

Being with him was perfect enough, but everyone should live their fantasies once in a lifetime. Klaus and Rebekah–even with the help of Caroline– planned for months. They settled for Berardenga, Italy in ancient Castel Monsatero. A perfect place where Mia could feel like the Queen in her personally designed wedding dress.

Mia didn't try to hide how impressed she was when she first saw it. She thought her first wedding dress was the most beautiful clothing she laid her eyes on, but she thought wrong. The sheer pink layered princess dress she fitted on was lovely. Klaus gave her a crown to wear instead of veil which was the final touch that tied everything together.

To keep the surprise, Mia wasn't able to see the whole venue until the day she walked down the aisle for the second time. She was immediately stunned for one– getting married in an actual castle and two— the flowers and decorations that complimented the venue.

As pretentious as Klaus looked, Mia admired his white suit and crown on. At first, she laughed, but he was a king—he needed a crown too.

After the second ceremony, Mia and Klaus welcomed their guests again. He flew everyone out to attend, which is the main reason why everyone was able to make it—free flight, free hotel and free food. What a dream.

"It was his idea," Mia turned around to glance at Klaus talking to Tristan, "you've probably thought about your wedding with Elena once or twice."

"I've got an idea."

"Well, don't expect us to come," Mia smiled sarcastically.

"Nice talking to you, Wolfie," Damon patted her arm lightly before heading to the bar for another drink.

"Unfair. Very unfair," Michelle walked up to her sister with Danielle, jealousy written all over her face, "you get to have two weddings. Two! I don't even get ONE!"

"You can marry a rich man who will give you three weddings. Then we'll be even," Mia smiled, "you can even have four weddings if he loves you enough."

"Or you can be the rich woman," Danielle suggested, "you can give yourself as many weddings as you want."

"One day, my dream will come true," Michelle continue to brood when she saw Hayley and Elijah talking to each other, "Hayley's lucky enough to have someone fall in love with her instantly.