Chapter 42 ↬ "Mystic Falls is bad luck."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

While Mia was unresponsive to Sage, because of reasonable circumstances, he caught up on all the history behind Mystic Falls. By doing so, he found another ally behind his plan.

He walked into the Mystic Grill with a smirk. Alaric Saltzman, re-vamped, was awaiting for further information on Klaus's body. Sage, being the smart villain he is, was able to find out about their schemes.

"Mr.Saltzman?" Sage called for his attention, "nice to see you well again. Tell me, how's your life been so far? Enjoy the sun?" His eyes trailed down to his missing daylight ring.

Alaric scoffed and set down his cup, "Sage. There's no need for small talk."

"Well, let me give you some background information, may I?" Sage proceeded when Alaric nodded his head, "Mr.Saltzman, you and I share the same desires. Just for different species. I want to avenge my family that was killed by a particular werewolf. Now, that werewolf is protected my an annoyingly smart family."

He sighed, "and they have moonlight rings that will allow them to transform. See–"

Sage brought a finger above his lips, "I know where Klaus Mikaelson's body is. And I know Elijah and Rebekah are here too. They've teamed up with your friends. I'll tell you everything I know for just one simple favor."

Alaric furrowed his eyebrows, "and what's that?"

"Help bring hostage my enemies," Sage shrugged, "That's it. You're strong. It's nightfall. They're only werewolves. You can't die– unless Elena does. I know all about that too."

Ric took a few minutes to process what Sage had just said. He finished up the rest of his liquor and shook the boy's hand.

"Tell me where he is first."

Mia, Michelle, Zella, and their parents were trapped inside their living room couches until they all could agree on a plan.

The first suggestion was to all turn into their forms– with an exception of Michelle– and kill every vampire in their way. Then Mia mentioned that Esther made vampires to protect her family against werewolves, therefore that option was turned down. It was a death trap.

Second suggestion included Mia trying to reach out to the Mystic Falls group for extra help. However, with Alaric outside and Damon being sired to Klaus, they had a lot to deal with already. They wouldn't think to look her way.

Third was to contact Danielle and ask some of her witchy friends to save them. Michelle turned down the plan immediately saying that magic had it limits. Danielle was still learning about her powers.

"Alright," Mia finally spoke after three hours of silence. "If we can't beat them physically, how about trapping them?" She thought about the vervain bombs that worked on Alaric.