Chapter 6 ↬ "I'm Elijah."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

Kara walked into the house, frustrated, annoyed, and hungry.

Danielle stood up from her seat once she saw her, "where the hell were you?"

Kara rolled her eyes and grabbed a blood bag from the fridge, "you shouldn't be saying those words."

As Kara was drinking, Danielle raised her hand, causing an blood vessels in Kara's head to pop.

She groaned in pain as she clutched her head, "Stop!"

"Where were you!?"

"I was with Klaus," Kara managed to get out.

Danielle stopped and widened her eyes, "Why?"

"Because my history teacher vervained me and put me up as a peace offering," Kara mumbled and continued to drink.

"Mr.Saltzman? Why would he do that?"

"I don't know and I don't care. I bolted the first chance I got."

"How do you not care?" Danielle scoffed, "it's your life on the line. You could've been his servant for years!"

"Well, I'm kinda already dead so.."

Danielle rolled her eyes at her sister and walked upstairs to her room. Mia made her way downstairs, meeting eyes with Kara.

"Look at you," Kara smirked, "you look comfortable already."

Mia ignored her comment and walked over to her, "What happened to you?"

"I'm perfectly fine," Kara smiled, "I'm still alive.. sort of."

"What happened? Did someone try to hurt you?"

"I asked our history teacher, Alaric, if he had any information on Mom and Dad. He said that he could look through his wife's research and see what came up. After he handed me the papers, he vervained me and I woke up with Niklaus Mikaelson and that guy from our school," Kara explained, "Stefan Salvatore."

"What did Klaus want you?" Mia was confused on that part.

"Why not?"

"Okay, let's just say that you're not a hot vampire." Mia rolled her eyes, "Why would he still want you?"

Kara sighed and took a seat on the couch, "He wants me to help him build a hybrid army. And for some reason, he wants two rippers to keep him company."

Mia zoned off for a bit. She recalled back to what the Mystic Falls group was saying, "Or just one..."

"What do you mean?" It was Kara's turn to ask questions now.

"Elena told me that her boyfriend, also known as Damon's brother, was captured by a hybrid. Earlier at the Grill, she thought I was you, so she tried to vervain me. If Klaus had you, he would of taken you instead of Stefan."

"But instead, that dick of a teacher did," Kara finished. She got up from her seat and walked to the door. "I'm going to kill him."

"Wait— Kara!"

But it was too late, she was already halfway to Alaric's loft.

"So tell me again," Stefan asked Klaus while they were driving, "Why would you rather have Kara here?"

Klaus sighed for what seemed like the millionth time. "Because Stefan.. 900 years ago I fell in love. However, she also was in love with my brothers and I couldn't have that. So we left and I daggered my brother. Then, Elijah compelled her to forget about all of us and somehow she made her way into my life again."

"Maybe it's fate," Stefan suggested, "maybe you were suppose to win her back years before, but since you didn't, this is your second chance."

Klaus chuckled and looked over at the young vampire next to him, "Thank you for the friendly advice, mate, but I think I'd rather forget about the past."

Stefan nodded and looked over at his window, "but no matter how much you try, you just can't.."

The next day, Mia was cleaning up tables at the Grill whilst Kara was drinking her stress away.

"I can't believe we have a project already," Kara said sluggishly, "Whatever. I can graduate as many times as I want later."

Mia chuckled as she collected the empty shot bottles from her sister, "It's almost one of the last weeks of school before Summer, I think you can handle that."

Kara sighed and ordered herself another drink, "you know, what was the whole point of registering for school if we came a whole year late?"

Mia rolled her eyes and went to clean other tables, but when she turned around she bumped into a familiar face.

"Sorry," Matt apologized.

"It's okay," Mia laughed, causing him to smile.

"You work here now?"

"Well, I need a job and money doesn't come easy.. Not when your vampire sisters won't help you compel some stolen money from the bank."

Matt laughed again, "the money not being easy part is where I understand."

Mia walked away and picked up a few more empty glasses and silverware before her shift was over.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the Lockwood house," Mia informed her drunken twin, "don't get into any trouble, please."

Kara scoffed as she pushed the scotch bottle away from her, "what do you mean trouble?" Mia sighed and eyed her sister.

"Fine," Kara said and grabbed the nearest bottle, "I won't get into any trouble."

"Thank you," Mia smiled and walked to the car. She looked into the reflection of the window and saw a man behind her. Her eyes went wide as she turned around.

He was wearing a suit, even if was the middle of the day, and formal shoes.

"Kara," He said in an accent.

"No," Mia chuckled, "seems like everyone gets that wrong. I wouldn't blame them."

She held out her hand to shake as she smiled, "I'm Mia."

He shook her hand, but holding it a little longer than he should of.

"I'm Elijah."

▬ ▬ ▬

OMGGG ELIJAH!

Yes I know that I said that Kara would meet the Mystic Falls gang but I guess that will have to wait until next chapter :)

Elijah is supposed to be daggered, but for my idea, it wouldn't make sense.

But what do you guys think? Elijah and Mia?

The next chapter will be Kara meeting the gang (yes they will actually meet) and a few flashbacks