Chapter 45 ↬ "Mamma Mia."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

"That's the last of them."

Mia and Danielle finished unpacking the rest of the moving boxes. Mia looked around her huge new room– The amount of miscellaneous items she had made her old one look messy. Now, her decorations don't even fill up half of the room.

"So? You're leaving or what?" She took a seat on the edge of her bed. Danielle sighed as she leaned against the dresser.

"You know I don't want to," She frowned, "but I'm just getting the hang of my powers. Look!"

Danielle stood up straight and held out her hand– her finger tips erupted in flames as a smile creeped up.

"See? Cool, right?" She wiggled her hand around causing Mia to jump a little.

"Yes and dangerous," Mia widened her eyes, "you can stop now."

She extinguished the flames and took a seat next to her sister, "are you doing okay?"

Mia leaned her head against Danielle, "it's not as bad anymore. Everything is ten times more loud and people seem to be more annoying– but I'm fine. I just hope I don't go off tearing people's heads off."

The group was still laying down staring at the stars for another half hour until Rebekah got up at the sound of Mia's heartbeat slowing.

"Enough of avoiding the inevitable– you need to pay Elena Gilbert a visit."

With the help of Klaus, Mia got up from the ground and got into his car. They all accompanied her in completing the transition.

When Elena opened the door, she widened her eyes at the sight in front of her.

"I died with Klaus's blood in my system and now I need yours to stay alive," Mia explained, "don't mind the Originals watching you."

Elena sighed, "Mia. I'm sorry about what happened–"

"Can I just have your blood so I won't drop dead in any second?"

"Okay," Elena nodded, but she was too afraid to step out, "come inside first."

Complying, she only took a step inside and grabbed hold of Elena's wrist. She deeply inhaled before feeding on her.

Her eyes began to glow brightly and the under eye veins began to show, the hunger inside of her subsiding.

Suddenly, Mia started to gasp for air and fall to the ground. She was holding onto her throat with great confusion on what was happening.

Elena quickly realized the situation, "You're invited in! I invite you in!"

Her breathing returned back to normal upon hearing Elena's words. The hybrid got up from the floor and started to cough a little.