Chapter 20 ↬ "Old time's sake."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

Mia grabbed Elena's hand and she began speeding out of the school. Elena, who could barely keep up, constantly kept looking back. Finally, the human stopped and pulled away from Mia.

The werewolf turned around, "Elena? What the hell? We have to leave!"

"My friends are still here. He's going to hurt them."

Mia widened her eyes. The left twitching a little, "then I'll come back!"

"This− This is my fault. If I were dead, this wouldn't happen," She looked at Mia apologetically before backing up, "I'm sorry."

Mia closed her eyes for a slight second before grabbing Elena's hand.

"If you're going to save them.. You're not going alone."

Elena slightly smiled before the two started walking back. Mia looked around cautiously, "who do you think saved me?"

Elena turned into the next hallway to find Caroline, "Probably Stefan. He might of heard me yelling for mercy."

Mia shook her head. She didn't hear or see Stefan anywhere, "No, I−"

The werewolf was cut off and pushed back against the lockers. Mia groaned in pain before focusing her vision on Klaus.

"Mia!"

Klaus grabbed Elena, dashing back into the gym. Mia sighed and quickly got back up to run after them.

Fighting back an Original vampire hybrid won't work, The girl thought to herself, I need help.

She ran out of the school and began heading back into the parking let she was held captive in. Once she reached her destination, she pulled out her phone and called Danielle.

"Mia? Hey! We wan−"

"I don't have time for an apology Danielle," Mia said and ran towards Stefan. Who had a crowbar through his heart, "I need help. My friend, Elena, she's in the school gym with Klaus. I don't know what he wants but I know that it's something bad. I need you, Michelle, and Zella to go help. Now."

There was shuffling on the other hand and Michelle's voice was on the line, "Why should we waste our time on your friends?"

Mia took the crowbar out of Stefan's chest, "Because since you don't wanna look for our parents anymore, I'm sure you have plenty of time on your hands."

She smiled, "I think you owe me." She hung up and shoved her phone in her pocket.

Stefan began to wake up, gasping in pain and hungry. He looked at Mia.

"Kara," He said, "Where's Klaus? Where is he?"

Mia sighed, "I wish there was more time to explain that I'm not Kara."