Chapter 15 ↬ "Chicago."

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

☾ ⋆ ✵ ⋆ ☽

"Where's Mia?"

Danielle, Zella, and Michelle all sat down at the dinner table. Zella and Michelle were cooking dinner as Danielle had numerous grimores set on the table.

"I have no clue," Zella answered, "Maybe she's with− what's her name? Kather−"

"No, her name's not Katherine," Danielle butted in, "Her name's Elena Gilbert."

"Katherine's prettier," Michelle added and set down the lasagna, "We should call Mia."

"I don't think we should, she finally has friends," Zella raised her eyebrows, "We shouldn't ruin it for her. After all this mov−"

"Don't lecture me," Michelle rolled her eyes at her sister.

"I'm not lect−"

"Yes, you−"

"Did you guys forget about Kara?" Danielle asked them, "I mean, she's a pain but she's still our sister. Why don't you guys worry about her as much as Mia?"

Michelle felt her breathing go a little unsteady. She had the urge to tell them the truth, but if Kara knew she told them, she would kill her.

"We do," Zella shrugged her shoulders and sat down at the table. She pushed a grimore away from her, "But she's a vampire. She's faster, stronger, she comes back to life if she dies. Unles−"

"There's something I need to tell you guys," Michelle blurted out.

Danielle furrowed her eyebrows," What is it?"

Michelle sighed and sat down, "I should of told you this sooner."

Mia shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She tried to get some shut eye, but her eyes remained wide open. Her thoughts were ruining her sleep.

What if Klaus finds out that I'm me? What if he kills me? What if he kills me and my family? I didn't even get to say goodb−

"Can't sleep?"

Mia looked up and saw Stefan walking towards her, then sitting down in the seat beside her.

"Yeah," Mia sighed, "I can't sleep without my pillow."

Would Kara say something like that?

"Was it imported from France or something?" Stefan joked, "vampires don't need sleep."

"This vampire does," Mia said and pointed at herself, "And it was imported from Japan."

Stefan chuckled, but soon turned into a sigh, "do you know what you're getting yourself into?"