ch 53: Going with him??

Third person POV

"There is no way in hell we are ever going with you"Xander said while securing Elena in his arms.

"Calm down my son.I know I have hurt you.But no parent can stand to see their children sleeping on the streets."Chris said.

(A/n:Chris is uncle's name,if I ever said it differently in the past, please ignore it, thank you, enjoy the rest of the chapter.)

"We'll think of something.We don't need your help."Nick said, while gently pushing his younger cousins and siblings to start walking.

"But you can't have your injured sister sleeping on the cold street."Chris argued.

"She wouldn't have even been hurt,if it wasn't for you"Damian argued back.

"And for that I'm sorry.I want to make it up to all of you for all the troubles I have caused you."Chris said.

"We don't need an apology,she does"Hayden said,motining to his little sister,whom was asleep in Xanders arms.

"Alright.Wake her up so I can apologize."Chris said.

"No.You don't deserve it.You dont deserve her waking up to hear your apology.Now leave us alone"Lucas said.

"Come on,let me Apologize to the girl"Chris said, taking step closer to Xander,who now tightened his hold on Elena slightly.

"Don't you dare come a step closer"Nick growled, stepping in front of Xander.

"Come on,at least stay with me tonight."He tried.

'Should we?'Hayden mind linked his brothers and cousins.

'We need a place to stay'Leo added.

'If we do..we are all staying in two rooms.We are not under any of surcomstances splitting.'Nick said.

'Deal..'Xander mind linked.

"If we go with you.We are staying in two rooms.And you are not getting close to Elena."Nick said.

"Deal"Chris smiled.

"Follow me"He motioned with hid hand,and turned around, walking somewhere.

Time skip

Once they reached his house,Chris lead them inside and upstairs,to a hallway with two doors opposite of each other.

"My room is on the other side of the house,so you don't have to worry.There is food in the kitchen.I already ate so I'm going in my room.Goodnight."Chris said and walked to the other side of the house.

"Alright..no matter how nice he seems,do not trust him.Now split into two groups and go to sleep."Xander ordered.Everyone nodded and parted their ways.

"Alright..lets go to bed."Nick said.

One room:

Nick, Xander,Ethan, Elena,Mason, Caleb.

Other room:

Leo,liam, Alex, Lucas, Hayden,Damian,Diego.

Xander layed Elena gently on the bed,and Nick got in next to her,one of his hands was under her head,and other was rubbing her back.

Soon enough Elena's eyes fluttered open.

"Were are we?"she asked.

"We are at our uncles house..but dont worry.We will make sure he stays far away from you."Nick said.

Elena turned her head towards his chest,not liking the idea of being under the same roof as her uncle.