ch 78:Flashbacks pt1

Third person's POV

Soon after Xander left the house he walked into a bar,hoping to drink away the hollow feeling.He just wanted to forget the recent events.

While he was drinking his third drink,he started to think of the times his famiily was happy and whole.His mind wandered to the days his mom brought two of his younger brothers home.

He was two years old and staying at home with a babysitter. His mom and dad told him they have a special surprise for him and that they were going to bring the surprise back with them. He didn't know what the surprise was, but he hoped it was a puppy. He hinted at his dad that he wanted a puppy a few times and he would always do the same thing. Wink and say "you got it, kid.". He knew it would be a puppy, his dad wouldn't lie to him. His dad was his hero. After a while, the he heard the door open and ran downstairs to see his new puppy, but it wasn't there. Instead, his mom was holding some blankets in her arms.

"Dad? Mom? Where is my puppy?" Xander asked, stomping his little foot on the ground.

"We got you something better. Xan, meet your new brother. This is Mason." His mom said and sat down on the couch, inviting Xander to join her.

He sat next to her and looked into her arms. There was a little baby in there. He was still mad about not getting a puppy, but the baby was cute. Maybe the two of them could make mom and dad get them a puppy when Mason is older.
His mom also explained to him that he had another baby brother,but he had to stay at the hospital for the night.Xander's mom came home the next day with another baby boy.Lucas.