ch 10:Cousins

Hayden POV
_________________________________

We were on the road for two hours before the sound of complains about hunger started filling the van.

"Guys we're at McDonald's, what does everyone want?"

Nick collected orders, writing them on his phone.

He passed them to me and I gave them to the guy on the speaker.

I moved the van forward we waited a good minute for our food to be done.

After getting out food I drove to the parking lot where we ate.

Radio was playing in the background, killing the silence while we ate.

After all the food was done we were back on the road.

_________________________________
Third person's POV

Hayden and Ethan who sat in the front chatted with each other, Leo, Liam and Diego were on their phones and Nick and Damian were watching a movie. With their sister sleeping in between them.

Three hours later she was awoken by her eldest brother Nick.

"Wake up Elena, we're almost there."Nick told me.

Sitting up straight she took in her sorroundings, for a moment forgetting why she is in the van.

After she collected herself she took out her phone.

"We're here!"Hayden announced after a short twenty minute walk.

I looked outside and saw our cousin's house.

Hayden parked the car and Elena was the first one out of it.

Knocking on the door, she waited for until her oldest cousin, Xander opened the door.

She immediately threw her arms around his neck.

"How are you kiddo?" He asked while pulling away from the hug.

"As good as I can be in the current situation."

"and were are your brothers?"

"Right here." Leo called out from the van where everyone was taking their bag from the trunk.

"Were your brothers giving you any trouble since we last saw eacother?" Xander asked looking in between Elena and her sibblings.

"Well~" she pulled Xanders hand making him lean forward, when she whispered something in his ear, making him glare at her brothers.

"You better run!" Liam shouted, him and Leo already running towards her.

She booked it and ran around the house where she found the twins Lucas and Mason (21) and hid behind them.

"Help!"

"Nice to see you too kid"Mason said, hugging her from the side.

"Yeah,yeah, I missed you too, now help me!"

"For the love of God stop telling, werewolf hearing, remember?"

"Where is she!?"Leo came running.

"Uh oh"

"Should we help her dear brother?" Lucas asked Mason

"I think she needs to learn how to fight for herself." Lucas smirked.

"Oh f you" And so she was running again. Somehow managing to come across Xander again.

"Xander help! They're trying to tickle me again!"

"Not gonna happen!Back off."

The four came running but Xander stood in front of Elena.

"No,bad! Get back, no tickling little lady!"

Elena, being the mature teenager she is, stuck her tongue out from behind him.

"because im the only one that's alowed to tickle her" Xander said, grabbing her waist before she could escape.

"Child abuse!Someone call the child line!" Elena yelled, tho she was kinda enjoying being with her family again.

_________________________________