ch 21: "Mhm."

Third person's POV
_________________________________

Once they were upstairs, Lucas disappeared, leaving the sibblings alone.

"Is anything hurting?" Nick asked when he sat Elena down on her bed.

"Everything."

He sighed and sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry, we have no idea how you disappeared. After Hayden took you to bed we watched a movie, when I checked up on you, you were sound asleep. And in the morning, Liam and Mason went to wake you, and you were gone." He explained.

"I don't know either. I woke up in the basement, and then dad came."

He wrapped an arm around her for a side hug. But they were interrupted by Lucas re-entering the room, first aid kit in his hand.

"Let's see what he did,hm?" Lucas said as he sat down next to her.

Elena nodded and turned to look at him.

"Does it hurt anywhere?"

"My stomach, mostly."

He lifted up her shirt, only to find her stomach beaten to blue and black with scrapes and cuts all over it.

"God." He muttered and got to work.

He applied a creamy solution to her stomach and did the same for her back and an occasional cut on her body.

Just when he finished wrapping a bandage around her waist she yawned, leaning backwards against Nick.

His chest rumbled when he chuckled at her half closed eyes and tired face.

"You tired, precious?" He asked, resting his hands on her stomach and lightly tracing over the bandage.

She nodded, too tired to form words.

"I'm gonna stay with her, you tell the others she's fine,okay?" Nick spoke to Lucas, who had packed the first aid kit and was already on his feet.

"Yeah, goodnight bug." He gave her hand a slight squeeze, and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Do you wanna get changed?"

"Yeah." She answered, sitting up straight again.

"I'll go change as well. I'll be right back."

She nodded again and he left the room.

She moved to her closet and picked out a random oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

She walked back over to her bed and waited for her brother to come back.

Once he did, they layed down in bed.

He was leaning against the headboard and had both of his arms wrapped around her.

"You're okay, right?" He asked and placed his lips against her hair, leaving a lingering kiss to the top of her head.

"Mhm."