117: Wrecked

Third person's POV
_________________________________

The boys piled into two cars. Brothers in one, and cousins in the other.

After they managed to locate Elena's exact possiton they didn't waste any time and packed up. Only water, a blanket and first aid kit.

The time it took to get there was too long for they're liking.

"Isn't there a shortcut or something?" Leo asked from the back seat.

"There isn't, I checked the map four times before we left." Diego answered.

"There must be a quicker way to get there, who knows what Chris could be doing to Elena right now."Liam sighed.

"Calm down, she's gonna be fine." Damian assured, looking over to the front where two oldest were.

"She is." Hayden confirmed.

"Where is Keith? Colton said something about him but I didn't catch it."Leo asked.

"Alex took him over to his girlfriend's house. I asked him before we left."Ethan answered.

Nick looked the the rewiew mirror to see if they're cousin's car was still behind them.

Hayden was about to say something before they all heard a crash like sounds.

Quickly looking at the car behind them, they saw three rouges pushing the car down the cliff they were driving by.

Nick slammed down on the brakes, ready to get out and fight the three wolves, but they had already ran back to the forest.

"Xander!?Are you guys okay?" he frantically mind-linked him.

"We're fine, the car is wrecked, but luckily no one got more than a scratch." He assured.

"Thank God. Do you know where you are?"

"We'll figure it out, don't wait for us, go get Elena back."

"We will, be safe."

With that they cut the mind link off and continued to drive.

"What the hell happened?!Why aren't we looking for them?"Liam asked.

"I mind-linked Xander. No-one is hurt and they'll meet us there."Nick assured, glancing at his younger brothers trough rewiew mirror.

"We're suppose to be there soon..."