ch 107:Taken for good

Nick's POV

Hearing her scream while this was happening stopped everything. Rouges stopped mid-bite as well as the rest of us.

While rouges were distracted the rest of us dashed for the door.

Tho,rouges didn't seem to mind. Like their job was done.

Sprinting out of the house we ran after we saw Chris in the distance. He now had Elena over his shoulder with a bag over her head.

I don't even know how he could run that fast whilst carrying her.

We all instinctively shifted back to our human forms and ran after them.

Xander,Diego and I were slightly ahead when Diego looked at me and asked for approval.

I knew what he was thinking.

He was gonna jump on Chris, but that meant that Elena was gonna get dropped and possibly seriously injured.

After he got a nod in approval he jumped high in the air, landing on Chris's back, knocking him and Elena to the ground.

He didn't get off,in fact he and Lucas started fighting him.

I ran over to where Elena had landed and moved the bag off of her head.

I wouldn't be surprised if she now told me that she has a concussion. She landed in an uncomfortable angle,her head banging off the sidewalk.

Her eyes were closed,but he breathing told me she was awake.

I quickly pulled upper half of her body on my lap, waiting for her to open her eyes before I pick her up and move her around more.

Once her eyes opened,she threw her arms around my neck and I got up quickly.

"Let's go guys!"

"Hey,Lena.You're okay."Her face was burried in my shirt.

We were about to go away and find somewhere to stay when something knocked me down from behind.

I landed roughly on the ground,my head smashing against the pavement.

That's,when I blacked out.

Third person POV

Rouges came back. Jumping at half of the boys, fighting the rest. Knocking them all out.

Elena was in and out of consciousness,not aware what was happening.

"Finnaly..." His wicked laugh was all she herd before she passed out.