ch 51: ER

Third-person POV

recap:

After everyone was out of the house, they waited for a cab to pick them up, as they will be staying at the hotel for a few days.

"Guys..."Elena said.

"I don't feel g-.."Her sentence was cut off as she collapsed.

Hayden caught Elena's body just as it was about to hit the ground.

" Woah there little one," Hayden said as he helped her up, however, once they we up, his hand didn't let go of her waist,just in case she fell down again.

She looked around for a second before her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell unconscious.

"Hey, hey, Elena, wake up" Hayden said, shaking her gently.

"Ok, we need to take her to the hospital to see what's going on" Nick said, leading everyone to the car.

Once everyone was in, Nick drove full speed to the hospital.

When they were outside of the hospital,boys exited the car and rushed inside.

"Hello,help"Nick raised his voice, gaining attention from a woman.

"Hello,how may i help you"A nurse asked, walking towards them.

"My sister just fainted"Nick said.

"Alright,this way"Nurse said leading them towards an empty room.

Once inside Diego sat on the bed,then Hayden passed the unconscious Elena to him.Her head was on his lap,and his hands were holding her cheeks.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Charles,how can I help you today?"A man asked,coming inside the room.

"Our sister fainted"Leo answerd.

"Alright,one person can stay,in case she wakes up, I'll have to ask the rest of you to leave."The doctor said.

"I'll stay"Diego said and the others nodded, exiting the room.

"Alright,lets check her out"The doctor said coming closer.

"Let's se-"The doctor started talking,but his sentence was cut off,as he saw blood stain on her shirt,just bellow her left rib cage.

He lifted her shirt up,and saw three deep scratch wounds,after one quick gasp,he started to work on her injury.

Thankfully,she didn't need stitches.He cleaned her wounds up,and then patched her up.He told Diego to lay her down on a bed,and come outside with the rest of his familly while she rests.

"Alright,well her wound was pretty deep,but she did not need any stitches.I patched her up,and you should just make sure she is careful so she doesn't reopen them.Also she will probably have a headache from fainting,but that is common."The doctor said as they all stood outside.After 10 more minutes of talking,Nick went with the doctor to sign some papers while Xander and Damian went to get Elena.

Once they walked inside her room,they saw that she was just waking up.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"Xander asked, coming closer to her bed.

"My head hurts"She mumbled.

"It will pass soon"Damian said.

Xander then went to her, removing the blanket and picking her up.

Once he secured his arms around her,he walked out to the hallway,with Damian following

"What are we gonna do now?"Elena asked,as they reached the rest of the boys.

"We are gonna stay at a hotel untill the house is fixed."Mason answerd.

"Ok"Elena said, resting her head on Xander's shoulder.Her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck.