Ch 37 pt3:Hello beach!

Elena POV

Good morning, it's currently 11:10 AM and we are in our rooms changing.We had breakfast half an hour ago,now we are going to the beach.

Ten minutes later

Ok,we are in the loby, waiting for all of us to get together.We are waiting for Alex,Mason,Liam and Diego.

After they finnaly came we went to the beach.Its a ten minute walk.

We talked and joked on the way to the beach and after ten minutes we were finnaly here!!

The beach was big,and it had place to play volleyball!

"Ok, let's settle down and we can go swim"Nick said and we followed him to a open spot on the beach

"Ok, let's settle down and we can go swim"Nick said and we followed him to a open spot on the beach.We set everything up and took our clothes off so we can swim.I took my beach dress off so i was in my swim suit.

"LAST ONE IN THE SEA IS A ROTTEN APPLE!"i yelled and we all dashed to the water

I of course was first one in.Last was Leo.

I was about to say we should play volleyball when i felt pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me underwater.

When we swam up to the surface i turned around and saw Colton.

"You
Did
Not!"I yelled and jumped on him, pushing him underwater.

When he swam up he glared at me and i just smiled sweetly.

Soon it turned in a game of 'Who can stay underwater the longest'.I of course lost the game.

"Ok,you guys.We will look like bunch of grandparents if we don't get out.Lets go"Xander said and we followed him out.

When we got out it was colder then when we were in the water.

I wrapped myself in my big fluffy beach towel and rested against Hayden.

"Can we go play volleyball?"Ethan asked.

"Who wants to play?"Hayden asked and everyone raised a hand.

"Yay! Let's go!Im choosing the teames!"Alex yelled and ran off like a mad man.(In the wrong direction may i add)

I ended up in a team with all my cousins and we played against my brothers but Damian was a referee because he didnt like volleyball that much.

We played volleyball,swam,sun bathed,and chased each other around the beach for hours.

It is now 7:28 PM and we are heading towards the hotel.

"You guys go to the diner,ill come in a min,i need to get my phone from the room."I said.

"Ok be quick,we'll meet you in the diner in five mins"Xander said and i nodded.

I had just gotten my phone and i went inside the elevator.Two boys around my age walked inside the elevator with me.

"Hello there Darling"One of the boys said and i nearly gaged at the nickname.I choose its better to ignore him.

"Babygirl,dont ignore us"The other one said.

"Leave me alone, please"I said trying to be polite.

"I dont think we can do that,can we Ash?"The first boy asked again.

"No dear brother,we cant"He replied and took a hold of my hand.

I yanked it away.

"I said leave me alone."I said and pretend to go on my phone,but actually i sent message to Nick,as he was the first in my contacts.

He messaged back saying he is on his way to get me.Thank god i dont think i can deal with these two any longer.

"Come on sweetheart.."One said and wrapped an arm around my waist.

I tired to peal it off but it wouldn't budge,he was like glue!
And it took all of me not to puke at the nickname.I dont mind it when my brothers and cousins call me that,but these idiots can not call me 'sweetheart'

"Come here..."He said and lifted my chin up,and before I could react his lips were on mine.

I tired to squirm away but he had frim grip on me.When he finnaly let go the door of the elevator opend and Nick stood there.This cought the attention of the both boys and i took the chance and rushed into Nick's arms.

"You ok?"He mumbled in my hair.

"Mhm.."I mumbled back.He then turned his attention to the two boys who were still in the elevator.

"Who are you,and what were you doing to her?"He asked sternly.

"We were just having some fun.The girl enjoyed it."

"Did you?"Nick asked even tho he knew the answer.

"Of course not,you kissed me against my will."I said.

"YOU KISSED HER?"nick yelled.

He was fluming.

"Calm down, let's just go"I said and gently tugged on his arm.

"Fine,but if i see you two even breathing towards her you will DIE"nick said and led me towards the diner.

-------------------------
End of another chapter my little cookies!What do you think?