ch 26:Mate

Colton POV

So..y'all are probably wondering werw the hell was I.
Let me fill you up.

I was with my football team,we had few matches in other cities.All that ended few days ago,but I stayed longer because i...
drum roll please...

I FOUND MY MATE

Her name is Christine and she is a real sweetheart.I love her allready.

We talked and i found out her grandparents live near our town so she is comming back with me,today.

We are now at the airport.
My brothers and cousins know im comming back,but they dont know about Christine.
Elena doesn't even know I'm coming back,the reason of that is simple.Im her partner in crime.As well as Ethan..We are the 3 musketeers.I know for a fact that she misses me.So i will surprise her.

Me and Christine did everything we had to and got on our plane.It was 4 hour ride..

*four hours later*

We just arived at the airport,i got us a cab and we werw off to my house.

I told Christine to wait outside and that I'll come get her in a minute.

The boys greeted me and told me Elena was upstairs.

Before i went upstairs i turned to my familly..

"Guys"

"I found my mate"I said.

"Atta boy"
"Good yob"
"poor girl"
"Bravo"
"Proud of 'ya"
"Thats ma boy"
...and so on.

We talked for min and i made my way to Elena's room.

When I got to her room i didnt knock,i walked in quietly.She was drawing at her desk.I sneeked up behind her and coverd her eyes.

"Guess who?"

She didn't answer, but jumped and trew her arms around my neck.

"I missed you too"I chuckled.

She pulled away and smiled at me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were comming?Oh i have so much to tell you?How was the trip?How many games did you won?How was the food??"She started rambling.

"Woah woah woah..slow down woman"I smiled.

She rolles her eyes at me.

"Annnnnyway...I..may have..."

"Spit it out..Colt.."

"Imayhavefoundmymate"I said fastly.

"Ok...now say it in English.."She said.

"I found my mate"

"THATS AMAZING!"she squeaked and trew her arms around me once more.

"Stop squeaking, you little mouse"I said and laughed.

"Well,were is she?"

"Come on"I said and pulled her hand.