ch 8:Iceceream and troubles

Hayden POV
_________________________________

When Damian and Diego came into my office i was confused,but that quickly turned into rage when i saw Elena with tear marks on her face.

When I herd what had happened all my confusion turned into anger.

After getting out of school we walked into the parking lot and to the van.

"Are you okay Lena? What happened?"Nick asked as we got in the van.

"Well tell you when we get there, drive to the ice cream shop."

After the car parked in fornt of the shop we got outside and found seat inside the shop, a booth to the far left.

It was retro themed, waiters were on skates, giving off very nice vibe.

After we got our ice creams Diego told Nick and me what happend in the hallway, Elena ocasionaly filling in on what they didn't see.

We talked for another 20 minutes and by that time it was time to pick up the rest of the fam from school.

After getting there they all got in the car and we went home.

Short drive later, we were parked on our driveway.

Nick opend the front door and we all walked inside.

We saw dad in the living room,mom was no were to be seen.

We still didnt talk to dad after the night when he almost hit Elena.

"Finnaly you are back!"Dad raised his voice and Elena flinched. She isn't good with people shouting, especially when it's at her.

By the couch and on the coffie table were empty beer bottles.Meaning dad was drunk.

"Come here."Damian whisperd to Elena and took her behind us.

"Were have you been?!You should have been home 10 minutes ago!

"There was traffic so we- "Nick calmly said.

"That is not my problem!You should have been home 10 minutes ago!!"dad yelled and raised his fist that soon came in contact with Nick's face...

_________________________________