121: "I'm here now."

Third person's POV
_________________________________

Nick and Ethan were running around the house, desperately searching for their sister.

They opened every door, yet they couldn't find her.

Little did they know.

Their little sister was close to freezing to death. She was in that cold room for hours on end.

The two brothers were about to go to the second floor when they heard their brothers yell.

"Ethan go help them, then meet me back here." Nick commanded.

"Bu-"

"Ethan now, please." This time he listened, and ran downstairs to help his brothers.

Nick was just about to climb up, when he saw metal door he somehow missed before.

As soon as he got close, he could smell a faint scent of his sister.

His hand grabbed the handle, but the door wouldn't budge.

He tried again, and again, and again.

Now, he was fed up, he used his werewolf strength and broke the lock.

Pushing the door open, he got chills. The room was freezing.

And there she was, his little sister. In the corner, as pale as snow and her lips as blue as sky.

He didn't waste a second and ran over to her. He was thrilled to see her eyes open. He kneeled down next to her and pulled her upper body on his lap.

"Elena, hey, hey, its me. Look at me." She was shaking and her body was almost too cold for Nick to hold.

Her teeth chatted and she tried to form a sentence.

"N-nick-"

"Yes, it's me, come here darling." He picked her freezing body up from the ground and hugged her tightly.

She was safe. For now. They still needed to get out.

Nick held her with one hand, and took his jacket off with the other.

He wrapped her in his jacket and hugged her small body closer.

Tho, she was barely conscious, she still managed to move her body.

She moved her arm to wrap around his neck, while the other was safely tucked into the jacket.

She moved her face to hide in the crook of his neck. Where she finnaly let the tears fall.

"You're okay, I'm here now. Shh." One of his hands was holding her, the other was combing through her hair, or rubbing her back.

Walking out of the room he stood underneath the stairs, waiting for his brothers.

He could smell rouges, but the scent was being covered by his brothers, meaning the should be safe, for now.

While he waited, he focused on his sister again.

She was trying to talk to him, but all that came out was something along the lines of ' i missed you ' and ' it hurts '

"Hey, shh, I'm here now, darling. You're okay, I'm gonna get you out of here."

He could feel her body trembling, he was 100% sure she had hypothermia.

He pressed his lips against her forehead, then rested his chin there.

"You're okay, we're going out of here soon. I'm here now." He knew that she wasn't okay, but he also knew that she needed to hear him say that she is. She needed to know he was here, and that he would keep her safe.

Soon, the growling that was heard from the basement stopped, and 6 sets of footsteps were coming up.