ch 28:What?

Previously...

Before he could say or do anything else,we herd a growl.A light blonde wolf walked downstairs..with blood on her nose.More specifically...My blood...

*Elena POV*

As I herd Christine growl i have to admit,i was scared,i mean...she was WAY bigger than me.She could of snapped my neck in a second if she wanted to do so.

"Christine?"Colton asked, dumbfounded.

She growled in responce and glared at me.

I whimpered and hid my head into Nick's side.

"Its allright,baby,its just Christine."Nick tried to assure me.

I whined in responce.CANT HE CONNECT THE DOTS!SHE ALMOST MURDERED ME!

Ok.. that's maybe a bit to far,but who cares!The b**ch is crazy!

I did lift my head,only to move to Nick's other side,so he was basically a shield.

"Christine,go upstairs and shift back,you have some things to explain"Xander commanded.

She nodded,and troted upstairs.

Nick lifted me and placed me on his lap.

"Whats wrong,babygirl?Why are you afraid of Christine?"Nick asked.

I whined and cuddled him.Now that all the adrenaline is gone,im really starting to feel the pain she caused.

Two minutes later Christine came downstairs,dressed in a yellow dress thats A BIT TOO SHORT FOR HER.It was like 10 sizes TO SMALL.

"Hi"She said and acted like nothing happened.

"Sit"Colton said.I really hope he doesn't get upset.

Once she sat down,Nick asked the question.

"What happened upstairs."

"Well-"She started but Xander cut her off.

"And dont even try to lie,i have cameras all around the house."He said.

Ok y'all are probably like 'Oh they should be nice' 'Shes Colton's mate,they should be polite' 'Omg they are so rude to her'

Well...For all they care she can be the queen,if she made me scared...it wont end well..Im the baby sis,and no one makes baby sis scared!Trust me...-_-

Christine cleared her throat and started speaking.

"Well...After Elena showed me to my room,i asked her if she wanted to hang out,but she said no,and she said some rude thing's i'd rather not say out loud,then she slapped me,and turned to walk away,but she tripped and fell."Christine lied.

I had to admit,girl is a damn good liar.

"Is that true?"Nick asked and looked down at me.

I glanced at Christine and she was giving me death glare.
My ears went down and i shook my head 'no'.

"Can you shift and tell us what happened?"He asked and i shook my head again,i know i would start crying if i talk.

"Ok,then,we will go watch what cameras recorded."Hayden said.

"You guys go,ill stay"Colton said.

The boys went to the 'security room' to watch the footage,while me, Colton and Christine were in the living room.

"Come here sweetheart"Colton said and Christine emediately shot up,but i knew he was talking to me.

I limped over to him and layed on his lap, curled up in a ball.