ch 37 pt1:We are going WERE?

Elena POV

"Ah ah ah!Before you kill him for throwing you in the pool,you need to go dry up and I have something to announce"Nick said and gently pushed me towards stairs.

"Fine,fine!But Xander..you my friend are dead when i get back"I smiled sweetly and went upstairs.

Once in my room i took my blow-dryer and dryed my hair.

I then changed my clothes and put the wet ones in the washing machine.

I then head downstairs to kill Xander :)

"There you are,now sit"Nick said as I walked in the living room.
I sat down as well as everyone else.

"We are going on a hollyday!"He announced and the boys started cheering and jumping.I was still suspicious tho.

"Is this another prank?did you people forget we are in the middle of a prank war!"I yelled to the cheering boys.

"No,its not a prank.We need a brake,and what better way to get it then by going on a trip."Nick explained.

"Wait..we are really going on a trip?"I asked.

"Mhm"

*Full on fangirl scream*

"God woman!You tryna kill us here!"Damian yelled with his hands on his ears.

"When are we going?"I asked, completely ignoring Damian.

"In the evening,we have a night flight"Nick said and everyone went to pack.

I got to my room once again and started to pack.Nick told us we are going to Croatia.He said its a small country in Europe,but that it has great beaches.So i have to pack summery.

Two hours later

Everyone is packed and stuff is ready by the front door.

Nick and I made a little snack so we dont have to eat on the plane.

After everyone ate we were on our way.

An hour later.12:01PM(Night time)

We have just arrived at the airport and im half asleep.Hayden is giving me piggy back ride and im sleeping with my face in his neck.

"Elena,come on,baby girl,we need to board the plane"I herd nick say and he gently lifted me off of Hayden.

After boarding the plane.

We are now all in our seats.Me and Nick are in the same row.The rest,i dont know.

Once the plane took off I immediately layed my head on Nick's shoulder and got my airpods in.I turned on some Avril Lavigne and slowly started to fall asleep.

--------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter.BUT, hey,im back!I mean..i was active all the time,but not on this book.My other book.
'Beauty and the beast'
Check it out !(If you want to ofc)

Thank you for reading my little cookies!BYE