ch 46:After the truth

Elena POV

"Let's go back inside"Nick said after a minute of silence.

"Right, let's go."Xander said as we started walking inside.

Once inside,we walked towards the couch,were the rest of boys sat.I sat down,as the realization started to hit in.

All this time.It was not my father.It was my uncle.All of this,all of the troubles.None of it was my father's fault.Why would my uncle want me as his daughter tho?If he wanted me to be his daughter...why did the torture me in that cell?

All those thoughts gave me a headache.

"You ok?"Colton asked as his arm found its way around my shoulder.

"Mhm"I hummed, not really feeling like talking.

"...We need to talk"Nick announced.

"It was our father..."Xander said,whilst looking at his brothers.

"What?"Alex asked, confusion written all over his face.

"We had an encounter with him outside...He wants Elena to replace our unborn sister."

"What do you mean sister??"Mason asked this time.

"Our mom were first pregnant with a girl.But she was never born."Xander explained.

"oh.."Was all they said.

"Why would he want Elena as a replacement tho?"Damian asked.

"Maybe because he hates our father?I mean....He kinda made it sound like he wanted our dad gone..."I said.

"You are probably right about that one..."Hayden answered.

The boys continued to talk,whilst i got up and made my way to the kitchen.I decided to make dinner.

Lets see...I could make some lasagna.Yea,i think they'll like that.

I took all the ingredients out,and started placing them in the bowl.

After everything was ready I put it in the oven.I also remembered to set the timer for 20 minutes,so it doesn't stay in the oven for too long.

While I was waiting for the lasagna to be ready,I sat on one of the stools and decided to go on my social media a little bit.

Instagram:

@XxBrandonxX

@XxbrandonxX: Miss this liltle squirrel✨😝

Tagged: @Elena♡

#Best #Skatergirl #Skaterboy #Love #missyou
comments:

@Laura__ : Aww💞💞

@Nicholas-# : ✌️😎

@LilianaXoXo : Awe,miss you guys!!😭💞💞

@LilianaXoXo :

-

@LilianaXoXo : Memories!!💞💞

Tagged: @XxBrandonxX @Elena♡

#Friends #Besties #missyou #memories

Comments:

@XxBrandonxX : 😈💞💞

@Lucas_Wr : Aye 😝✌️

Quick explanation Liliana is one of my best friends, but she had to move last year.

*Ding*

Oh the dinner is ready.I took the lasagna out of the over and put it on the stove to cool off,while i set the table.I took out everything we needed at placed it on the table.I then took the lasagna and placed it in the middle.

"Guys!Dinner is ready"I announced.

"Hey,you made dinner?"Lucas asked as the boys piled in.

"Yeah" I smiled.

The guys all sat down,we said a prayer and started.Through out the dinner everyone was laughing and telling jokes.All in all it was nice.

******************************