ch 57:It was him

Third person's POV

Once they got home, everyone instantly went to the living room where they found Chris sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"It was you wasn't it, "Xander asked, clearly furious.

"What are you talking about, son?" Chris asked, now turning his attention to everyone.

"You killed that man, didn't you?"Nick asked this time.

" I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about," Chris said, now standing up.

"Shift" Nick demanded.

"Why?" Chris asked.

"because we have the sample of the fur from the creature that murdered the man," Hayden explained.

"I am not shifting, you kids need to find something better to do than to bother me," Chris said.

"Y-you will shift unless you have something to hide, " Elena muttered.

"Exactly," Xander said.

"I am not-" Chris was cut off by Nick's growl, he grabbed his uncle by the collar of his shirt, slamming him against the wall.

"Shift" Nick growled slowly.

Chris knew that he couldn't run now so he decided to shift.

One second Chris was there, the other, an ugly brown wolf.

Ethan handed Xander the sample of the fur and Xander brought it closer to his dad. He took one quick glance and saw that it matched.

"Shift back" He commanded.

Chris shifted back and glared at Xander.

"Why did you do it?"Leo asked.

"He was getting in the way, it's none of your business," Chris responded.

"It is our business when you go around and kill innocent people!" Lucas shouted.

"He was not innocent!!" Chris shouted back.

Elena whimpered, as her head started to ache.

(a/n: remember that the doctor said Elena's head will probably hurt)

Caleb, who was the closest to her, pulled her to him, hugging her, one of his hands rubbing her back.

"Shhh, it's ok." He cooed.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO NOT DO! REMEMBER I AM YOUR FATHER, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND" Chris screamed, making Elena whimper more.

"Shhh..." Caleb tried to help her by running one of his hands through her hair.

"We are done here!" Chris exclaimed one last time before storming out of the house.