ch 33: Forgotten moments

Elena's POV

I woke up alone in my bed.Honestly...I didn't want to get up.I don't like seeing my brothers mad at all..let alone mad at me.

I decided its better if i do get up.I did my normal morning routine and walked downstairs.

Everyone was allready there... except..for Nick...

I said good morning to everyone and started to eat my brakefast.I noticed Nick still hast come downstairs so i decided to bring him brakefast to his room..I mean...why not.

I grabbed the plate and made my way to his room.

I quietly opend the door and walked inside.

"Nick?"I called out.He was on his phone on the bed.

"What do you want?"He spat

"I-uhm..i brought you brakefast..."I said.

I handed him the plate and realized the mistake..there werw olives there...he is alergic to them.

"What are you trying to poision me!!?"He yelled and shoved me so hard i fell on the floor.

"I-Sorry..i didnt see them"

"Of course you didnt!You didnt look!How am i related to someone so Dumb!"He yelled in frustration.

"N-Nick.."I called out.

I wanted him to help me up,i landed on my ankle when i fell and it hurts.

"What"He spat

"n-never mind.."I quickly said and somehow limped out of his room.

*Nick POV*

Something is wrong...I remember someone entering the room..then blank..then the door closing...am i going mad?

I decided to ask Xander for help.

I sent him a message and he came into my room.

"Hey"He said as he walked inside.

"Something's wrong"I said.

"..what do you mean?"

"..well..ten minutes ago, someone entered my room..then blank,and then the door closing.Its like my mind forgot the moment the person came to the moment were the peson left."I said...god i hope he even understand what the hell i just said.

"That person was Elena"He said.

"What?Why dont i remember her being in my room"I asked.

"I don't know...do you remember yesterday?"

"What part?"I asked.

"The part were you wouldn't say hi to her when we came back"He said.

"No..why dont i remem-I DID WHAT?"i cant believe i wouldn't say hi to my little sister.

"We'll figure this out..."He said and walked out of my room.

######################

Not my longest chapter ever,but im writing two stories at the same time..sooo....sorry?

Anywhooo....I hope you liked it.Vote and comment what you think.Next chapter probably coming tomorrow!

BYE COOKIES!!!