ch 49:Oh no

Third person's POV

Recap:
"I'm going to go check that." Nick said and took his flashlight. He went up to the door that lean outside and peeked through the keyhole.

"I can't see anything!" he said and tried to push the door, but it wouldn't budge...

Nick tried to push the door some more,but it seemed as it was blocked.

"The door wont open!We are stuck down here"Nick exclaimed.

"Elena."Alex called out.

"You can squeeze trough basement window"He said and everyone's eyes darted towards the window that was in the corner of thr room they were currently in.

"And what then?"She asked.

"The tornado passed now.There is people outside cleaning and helping others.You just need to ask someone to check the door."Mason explained.

"Oh,that seems easy enough"Elena said as she made her way to the small window.Leo went ahead of her and opening the window.

Just as the window opend a peace of crumbled inside.

"What the-"

Xander picked the paper off of the floor unfolding it.

"You know she is
the only one who
can pass through that window
and get help.But be
aware that I am outside.And
as soon as she exits that basement I will
Have my Lizzy with me again."

Xander finished reading and everyone stood in shock for a second.

Diego was the first one to react.He reached out to Elena and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her to his chest,were she hid her face.

"There is no way in hell that you are Exiting this basement alone."He exclaimed.

"What are we gonna do then?"Colton asked.

"We will wait..I mean,we have supplies for two days.Someone will come eventually."Diego answerd.

Diego walked over to the couch holding Elena's hand, others following close behind them.

"Now that the storm is somewhat done..maybe the TV will work?"Mason said, grabbing the remote and turning the TV on.

The TV came to life with a picture of a cute puppy as an ad.

"So, what are we gonna watch?"Hayden asked.

"What about a horror movie?"Ethan suggested.

"Uhm...im not sure about that"Elena said.

"Its ok...ill keep you safe"Diego said kissing the side of her head.

"Ok, horror move it is."Lucas said turning on the movie.

Twenty minutes into the movie there was a crash!