ch 63:Animal shelter

Third person's POV
(I know I have been doing a lot of 3pov but it's easier 😅)

*after Ethan's out of the hospital.*

"What are we gonna do now?" Mason asked when they were on the streets again "we can't go back to Chris's!"

"We can spend the night on the streets, Elena and I will be fine," Ethan said and Elena nodded.
"Are you sure?" Nick asked. And they confirmed.

"Fine, but only if we can shift! We'll be warmer like that." Diego said.

They found a nice sheltered alley and settled there.

~

Elena couldn't sleep. Nightmares were still torturing her. She didn't want to disturb the boys, so she decided to just go for a walk, clear her mind.
She walked along the streets and right as she was about to turn around and go back, she saw flashing lights. It was a truck, headed her way!

Two men got out and cornered her. She saw one of them use some darts and felt a sharp pain in her leg and passed out.

~

She woke up with a headache. She was in a cage and loads of dogs were around her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, this is the first Author's note in a long time.✍✍

😃Hi!😃

So, school is getting little too much, I will still try to update as much as I can and try to keep up with my schedule.💥

On the other hand.
I'm sorry for the cliff hanger but I wrote this in a hurry, I literally had 20 minutes to do it, I hope I at least used them right.💌

On the other other hand...
When this book finishes there will be 'sequel' so you don't have to worry. This book is not close to the end tho. We still have a lot of adventures to go on.
💞💞

Bye bye now!!💘💘💘💘💘