ch:3 McDonalds -

Elena's POV
_________________________________

Fifteen minutes of arguing, wrestling and whining later, we settled on McDonalds.

"Alright, let's move it," Hayden said.

"Off we go on our epic quest! No hesitation, no stopping, and no turning back!"Ethan yelled a vine reference dramatically

"Did you bring money?" I asked, playing along with him.

"WE'RE TURNING BACK!"
_________________________________

Splitting up, half of my brothers went to get the food, the five of us that's left, sat at the booth and waited.

"I'm going to the bathroom, who else needs to go, cause we are not stopping in the woods this time." Hayden said.

Not surprisingly, the other three boys nodded and got up, following Hayden to the bathroom.

"Hi there pretty lady." A voice sounded from behind me.

"Pardon?" I turned around, making direct eye contact with, what looked like, a seventeen year old.

"I called you pretty, you're not gonna say thank you?" He asked, looking quite offended.

"If you compliment with the expectation of a 'thank you' you don't really mean it." I answered.

"Well, then, I see you've got no manners. But you are, indeed, beautiful." He leaned forward.

He obviously hasn't heard of personal space, or a toothpaste for that matter.

"Could you leave?" I asked, backing away further into the booth.

"Why would I do that, when I've got such beauty in front of me. How about we ditch this and head to my place?" I pushed.

"No. I'm not interested."

"Did I ask if you were interested, darling? Come on, we'll have fun I promise." He took a hold of my hand and started tugging me out of the booth.

My other hand instantly flew to his as I tried to pry his fingers off of me.

"Woah there buddy, what are you doing?" Nick's voice came out from my left.

"Hey man, nothing, I'm just taking my girlfriend home."

Before I had the chance to talk, nick did.

"Girlfriend? Elena since when are you in a relationship?"

"What? How do you know her name?" The guy asked, his hand still glued to my wrist no matter how much I stuggeled to pry it off.

"That's my little sister, you dip shit, now let go before I crush your arm." Nick threatened.

"Alright, alright, chill." He raised his hands in surrender.

" 'Chill?'" Nick faked a laugh. "You were trying to take advantage of my little sister, I'm not gonna 'chill.'" Nick glanced over at Damian and Leo who stood behind him.

"Now, if you value your pathetic life even a little bit, you will go outside with these two, and not struggle against them. You heard me?"

The guy's eyes grew wide as he looked at my other two brothers.

"Yes sir." He mumbled.

"Good." Nick took me back to sit down and I cought a glimpse of Damian and Leo taking the guy outside.

"Did he touch you? Are you okay?" Nick asked me as we sat down.

"I'm okay, he was creepy, but he didn't do anything." I assured him.

"Sure he didn't, look at your wrist." He took a hold of my hand and examined the faint bruising in a shape of fingers around my wrist.

"Does this hurt?" He pressed around my wrist.

"Yes, it's bruised, Nick. But no, it's not broken."

"What did we miss and why are Leo and Damian outside?"

"They're beating up a predator, tried to make a move on our little sister. Now that you mention it, why the fuck was she alone?" Nick explained.

"We went to the bathroom, calm down." Hayden sighed before looking at me. "Sorry we left you here, sweetheart, did he do anything?"

"Just a bruised wrist, I'm fine." I assured, smiling at him.

"Well, dig in then." Diego said, giving everyone their food from the tray.