ch 22: On a run

Third person's POV
_______________________________

After Nick made sure Elena's window was locked and she was alseep he sneaked back downstairs.

"She asleep?" Alex asked.

"Yeah. What are you guys talking about?" He asked, taking a seat on the couch.

"Diego suggested we go on a run, scout out the area and some exercise. Also, Lucas said it could fasten up Elena's healing."

"Seems like a good idea."

"When do we go?" Damian asked.

"After breakfast tommorow, now off to bed." Xander commanded.

They wished eachother goodnight and went to they're sepprate rooms.
_______________________________

In the morning, everyone gathered around the breakfast table and the eldest went over the rules.

"One, you must stay with others the whole time." Nick started.

"Two, if you hear something suspicious or unusual, come to us." Xander continued.

"And three, if you are tired or injured stop and call for anyone close to you." Mason finished.

"Everyone understood?" Hayden asked.

After everyone confirmed it was time to go.

Everyone piled to the back yard and shifted.

Elena's wolf was slightly bigger than the first time she shifted, a good sign.

"Let's go."

Running trough the forest everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

That was, until Elena, Ethan and Colton started complaining about being tired.

After the eldest finaly got fed up with their whining, they found a nice place to rest.

Everyone found a place in the shade and rested.

Elena was laying in between the twins Damian and Diego who didn't mind a little fur ball in the middle.

The rest of their afternoon was peaceful, almost too peaceful.