120: End of a hallway

Third person's POV
_________________________________

The brothers exited the car as soon as they saw a cabin alone in the woods.

They quickly jumped out of the car and Nick quickly made a plan.

"Alright, Ethan and I are going to find Elena, the rest of you go find our parents, kill anyone who stands in your way, including Chris."

Everyone nodded in understanding and they walked to the big worden house.

Nick and Ethan searched the first floor the rest went to the basement.

They started opening every door, hoping their sister was gonna be behind one of them.

But of course, she wasn't.

Little did they know she was freezing to death in a cooler room down the hall.

_________________________________

The rest of the brothers frantically searched the basement for their parents.

"Mom!Dad!"

"Over here!" A distant voice shouted.

As they neared the end of the hallway they were stopped.

By at least ten rouges who exited the rooms on the sides of the dimly lit hallway.

"Shi-" Hayden said before a fight broke out.

The brothers sticked together and managed to fight few rouges without a problem.

But more of them came. And they looked strong.

"Guys! Little help here!?" Leo, who was being attacked by two rouges, shouted.

Hayden quickly finished the rogue he was fighting and ran to help his younger brother.

_________________________________

Very short chapter, BUT we're getting close to the end and I'm sad and I want to keep it going for as long as I can 😂