ch 100:Police at the door

Quick A/N:
I can't believe this is 100'th chapter!Thank you all who stuck with me trough some horrible chapters and kept reading.Even tho this book is almost done,a new one with similar theme is comming out right after! Enjoy the chapter, pups!

_________________________________
Third person's POV

"Diego!Did you see my phone?"
Elena asked as she walked into her brother's room.

"No I didn't, you lost it?"

"Yeah,"she ran a hand trough her hair.

"I'm sure it will turn up soon,I was about to play some 'Mario cart' ,wana play?"

"Ya sure"She gladly took the second controller from his hands and watched him turn on the game.

Half an hour later

"Hah!Finaly!"Diego exclaimed after he finally managed to beat Elena.

"Took you long enough"She laughed.

"Oh hush!At least I beat you!"

~~

*Knock knock*

"I'll get it!"Elena shouted as she made her way to the door,but before she could open it,Damian appeared next to her, pushing her behind him slightly, wary of whoever was on the other side of the door.

"Hello?" Damain greeted as he opened the door.

There stood two officers.

"Good day,young man."The officer to the left greeted,the other one gave a polite nod.

"How can I help you officers?"

"Someone reported that a kidnaped child, Elena Valentino,is here."

"She is,but she is not a kidnaped child.She's my sister."

"Could we come inside?"The other officer asked.

"Yes come in"

~
(After they sat in the living room,they called Nick and Xander down)

"What seemed to be the problem?"Nick asked, taking a seat next to Elena.

"Someone reported you for keeping a kidnaped child here."

"Who?Elena?She is our little sister."Nick exclaimed

"Any proof?"officer Ace asked.

"I have a picture from each of her birthdays,,each Christmas,,heck, I can tell you how many beauty marks she has on her right leg."

"Can we see the photos?"

Nick pulled out his phone and showed photes to the two officers,who seemed pleased with his evidence.

"Who reported us and what would you have done if she was kidnapped child?"

"We can not tell you who reported you for privacy reasons,and we would have sent her to a closest relative,witch in this case is her uncle,Chris Valentino."the other officer, Matthew, answered,looking trough some papers, as they left the household.