ch 79:Flashbacks pt2

Third person's POV

Xander and his younger brothers were awoken too early for their liking, as it was a Saturday morning.

"Wake up my darling" Xander's mom cooed as she sat on the bed beside his sleepy self.

He squinted his eyes open, looking at his mothers face, still half asleep.

"Its too early mommy."little Xander groaned, covering himself over his head with his royal blue duvet.

Just as he was about to fall asleep again he felt a pair of soft arms sneak under his armpits, scooping him up.

He hadn't protested, but snuggled into his mother's shoulder, taking in the smell of her lavender perfume.

"All your brothers are ready, love. Everyone is downstairs waiting for us. We need to get going soon."His mother said as she sat him down on the floor. She started looking through his closet.

She pulled out a loose, light blue shirt, and a pair of dark blue, denim jeans.

After he was dressed, and he had washed his teeth, Xander and his mother made their way downstairs where, in the lounge room, the rest of their family was waiting.

Lucas and Mason dressed in the dark blue denim jeans and a white tee, and Colton and Alex were wearing a red tee and dark jeans.

Their mom and dad took them all to the car, not telling them where they were taking them.
After a 30 minute drive, they had pulled up to a familiar house.

As soon as the car stopped, Xander ran out and dashed to the door, where his favourite cousin was waiti9ng for him. He gave Nick a hug as the rest of his family joined them.

"I have a surprise for you, come on," Nick said as he tugged Xander inside by the sleeve of his shirt.

Xanders family followed close behind, as Nick was dragging Xander all over the house and into the back yard.

There, in the back yard, stood his aunt, holding two bundles of blankets in her arms, just like Xanders mom did when Colton and Alex came home.

Xander couldn't see properly, as his aunt was way taller than him, so his mom hosted him up, holding him on her hip.

"whos that Xander asked his mother, looking at the two babies his aunt was holding.

"they are your younger cousins, Ethan and Elena."

"But mom" he pouted

"whats wrong, darling?"

"Elena isn't a boy name"Xander was sure all of his cousins and brothers had to be boys, simply because there was no girl born, so far.

His mom and aunt laughed at hs statement

"Xander, baby, Elena is a girl name because your youngest cousin is a girl" His mom chuckled while explaining.

"ohhhh, can I hold her," he asked, making grabby hands towards his aunt.

"sure honey" his aunt answered, carefully passing Elena to him.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hello angels, so my birthday is 13.04. and I was wondering if we could hit 100k. I seriously think you guys can do it. We are already at 87k, and we still have 13 days left. It would really be the best present ever if you guys reach the goal. Happy reading.BYE!