ch 38:Peace of our mind

WARNING!!this chapter contains,blood, violence,swearing...etc.

If you are not fond of these i suggest you read something else.

Thank you for clicking on my story,hope you enjoy.

Nick POV

I am so fucking furious now.Why do guys have to do this to her!

I am now taking her back to the diner and I'll leave here there with our cousins, while me and my brothers go and give those bastards peace of our minds.

"You're gonna be with our cousins while me and your brothers go take care of something.Ok?"I said to Elena.

"Mhm"She humed and nodded her head.I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head.

Once we arived in the diner we found our table and sat down.

"What took you so long"Ethan asked once we sat down.

"Check your phone"I said not wanting to talk about it.I saw Elena flash me a grateful smile.

Once Ethan saw his phone his arm chenched around it and his knuckles became white.Elena then gently took his and in hers and his knuckles got their normal colour back.

He wrapped his arm around her and she eased into him.

"Can you guys stay with her while we go do something?"I asked and looked over at my cousins.

"Ya sure.I was planning on watching a movie in my room with Mason,wana join us El?"Lucas asked and she nodded giving him a small smile.

"Ok,now that that's settled lets eat."Xander said just as the waiter approached our table.

Twenty minutes later

Mason's POV

We just finished eating and Elena's brother's went to deal with something or someone.

Elena is walking with me and Lucas to our room to watch a movie.

Once we arrived at the floor were all our rooms were me and Lucas first went with Elena to her room so she can change.

Once she changed and brushed her teeth we walked across the hall to our room.

"Hey,el.You go choose the movie while me and Mason get changed,ok?"Lucas said.

"Ya sure"Elena replied and walked over to my bed were the laptop was.

Third person's POV

"If you even look at her one more time,you are not gonna be able to see anymore!"An angry Leo yelled at one of the boys from the elevator.

"Please,she is a whore,you can see it on her.She was acting like a sweet little but in reality she was enjoying the attention."The boy with blonde hair said.

And that's when all hell broke loose.

Hayden broke his nose.
Leo punched him in the throat making it hard to breathe for him and Liam went for his stomach.

While Damian,Diego and Nick were dealing with other Damian dislocated his arm.Diego fractured his ankle and Nick punched his face.He gave him busted lip,bruised eyes and cut on his right eyebrow.

Ethan was making sure no one saw them.

Once the boys were satisfied with the damage they've done they all gave them one last hit and went back to their rooms.

**********************