ch 77: "Well,I don't want your help!"

Third persons POV

"Are you okay?" Mason asked Xander one morning at breakfast.

"What... Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I'm just..." Xander said, looking distant.

"When's the last time you ate something?" Mason kept pushing.

"Look, I'm fine!" Xander snapped. This was the first time Mason got to look at him properly in a week, ever since they found out that Keith is their brother. Xander was as pale as paper, his skin was waxy and greyish and he had big, very visible bags under his eyes.

"Do you want to go to our place?" Mason asked. Referring to a clearing in the woods. A place where Xander and his younger brothers go when they are upset or have a problem.

"No," Xander replied blankly.

"At least try to get some sleep then," Mason suggested.

Xander didn't reply. He just got up from his chair and walked out of the house.

He was walking across the porch, ready to leave and be alone somewhere. Much to his dismay, Elena saw him leaving and walked to catch up with him.

"Where are you going? It's starting to rain."

The sky was dark and dull. Just how Xander felt inside.

"I'm going for a walk, Elena. Now go inside before you catch a cold." Xander said just as it started to rain.

"What wrong Xan"

"Nothing, god what is with everyone!" He shouted, causing his younger cousin to flinch slightly.

"I just want to help." She said.

"Well, I don't want your help!" He said.

"Maybe not, but you need it!" She said more ferociously.

"What do you know? I'm a grown man! You're just a little girl! Leave me alone." He replied angrily and hurried down the street, the rain soaking his clothes.

She watched her older cousin storm down the block as her clothes now clung close to her body, making her cold.

Once he was out of sight and she was sure he wasn't coming back anytime soon, she walked back inside.

"Hey, Len-Why are you wet?" Ethan asked as she walked back inside and took her shoes off.

"Not now, Ethan, please. I'm going to my room." She said and gave him a kiss on the cheek as she walked past him.

"Wait, what happened?"Diego asked, appearing out of nowhere, and taking ahold of her wrist.

" Xander is acting weird, I was outside with him and he stormed off. Now excuse me, I'm cold and I need to get changed."Elena said, rushing to her room.

"We should try to call him, it's really pouring out there," Ethan said looking out of the window.

Meanwhile with Elena

She had just gotten changed and she layed down on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

What the hell is wrong with my cousin? She thought.