ch 30:Morning

Im soo sooo sorry its soo short.Next chapter will be longer!

Third person POV

Nick was the first to wake up out of the two.He then gently rubbed his little sister's back.

"Wake up,sweetheart"He whispered in her ear.

She mumbled something and turned,so her face was in his chest.

"Come on,baby girl,you need to get up and get ready for the day"He said and pulled them both up so they were sitting.

"I wana sleep..please?"She asked and gave him puppy dog eyes.The boys couldn't resist.

"Ok...ok fine,i have to go tho..I'll send someone,ok?"Nick said.

He got out of bed and pulled thick,black curtains over the window.The room is now dark.

After he got ready,he kissed Elena's head and left the room.

He knocked on his oldest cousins door.Xander opend.Nick told him that he had to go.Xander said he will gladly go back to bed-I-I mean..!!Stay with Elena.

Xander went to Nick's room to get Elena.

"Hey darling"He greeted the sleepy girl.

"Hi"She said.Her voice raspy and dry from sleeping.

The guy chuckled and picked hee girl up.She wrapped her arms and legs around him,and rested her head on his shoulder.

He took her to the cinema room.He turned on the movie and cuddled the sleepy girl.

Twenty minutes later,the girl was asleep.Xander kissed her head and went back to the movie.